#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

But you are a poor judge. Now Comrade Beni has a much better educated position.

Lol. You mean Benny the Biased?

One thing I will give Jake is he’s not as up himself as his sister is.

I don’t think there’s one person on here who thinks long will be a 100+ game player for us. Seriously, he’s garbage

Delist

4 Likes

This thread is seriously poison. If an opinion is expressed once does it need to be repeated over and over and over again.
If you have something vital to add go for it, otherwise why bother?
PS That was rhetorical.

11 Likes

Any idea why he’s still on the list?

From afar it seems like he’s being given a lot of extra leeway because of his name.
I know Ben said at one point he’s being marked harshly because of his name but this seems laughable because it seems the exact opposite is what is going on

Here we go again…

You are really a very polished person, and I thought they couldn’t polish a turd.

I don’t know these people. But fark me that is a strong statement. Neither does it sound like a complement…to anyone.

Actually, I agree with the top bit. I m biased, and boots a poor judge :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he could he afl standard if he sorted the other stuff out.

As bottom for the bottom, that’s way out of order. She is a confident girl, but she’s not up herself at all. She just has her dads sense of humour with her mums no bullshit attitude.

5 Likes

Don’t play the man. Jake Long should be delisted but there’s no need to slag off people who think that.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say he is garbage but I would say he is disconnected or not engaged in the game.

Is he playing because the family want him to or because he wants to play???

1 Like

I don’t see anything but a few party tricks with Jake. But you know that, and we have long ago agreed to disagree on him.

But his sister, if you speak with the VWFL people (and they know you well enough to speak openly with you) that’s exactly what she is. It’s the whole reason a girl with some real talent (more talent than her brother is what I am told) doesn’t get a game. It’s not a no bullshit attitude, it’s an I will do what I want attitude, and a disregard/disrespect for others around her. She trains when she can be bothered, attends meeting etc when she feels like it, she organises people to help her do things and then doesn’t bother to turn up herself. And that my friend, in a team environment, is what is known as up yourself. She has some serious growing up to do.

2 Likes

Harsh…but probably correct!:roll_eyes:

She knock you back?

2 Likes

FFS another fkin character assassination from your sources.

2 Likes

Grabs some BBQ shapes…this should be entertaining

3 Likes

So, we have a young woman, daughter of an Essendon champion, who loves playing footy, stayed in Darwin to play until Essendon got a women’s team because she didn’t want to play for anyone else - now she is being denied a game because of ‘bad attitude’.
If we believe the story… she has “some real talent” but is being kept out of the team because she has ‘attitude issues’. Whats more the VWFL people are happy to speak openly about it… and have it discussed on a public forum!
If this is the case, seems to me the problem is with the people in charge of running the clubs VWFL. Where is the leadership, where are the people management skills.
I am sure they will come up against much more complex issues… If they can’t handle this… then they are the ones who should be called into question.

I hope you go around slagging off everyone else who thinks long should be delisted. Or just me?

1 Like

Seriously, I give up. People here don’t want to really know what actually happens, they just want their little fantasy world to continue, and the unicorns in their minds to roam free.

Enjoy the fictional sunrises and your photoshop filters.

11 Likes

Can I just confirm that like Houlahan, one of her legs is 3 inches shorter than the other?