#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Aha! But what if J. Long IS the next Marlion Pickett ?

1 Like

LONGY

2 Likes

Minor detail.

1 Like

Draper?

I thought it was Draper’s injury that opened up the 2nd spot.

He is ■■■■ only because of his surname he is on our list. Another boys club decision

He isn’t going to make it, we need a CEO to make tough calls not back everyone else in the club who doesn’t know ■■■■ either

Blitz has moved on from the Houlahan thread to the long thread waiting for another delistment.

1 Like

surely list management is not the CEO’s call that would be left up to the football department.

He needs to take control because the others aren’t

That would make sense but it seems that every other spot in the MSD is accounted for with an announcement tweet from AFL House saying that a player had been put on the inactive list, but there isn’t one for Draper, only Smith. Maybe it’s different because he’s a rookie? Maybe an ACL goes without saying? Massive shrug.

1 Like

Haha… you’re serious?

you’ve been future endeavoured

1 Like

Well someone needs to take control of the culture at our club!! If not him someone look at us!! Look at what we have become!!

We aren’t improving we are going backwards, we have players making decisions for our football department.

What’s the answer? You tell me?

Yes,… and now joins my ignore list. Had enough of it.

Do go on with examples of this if you will.

Myers

Perhaps JD as some have suggested making way

He can’t go in and start chopping the list himself.

But what he can and should do is ask the football department what the criteria are for keeping or delisting players. He can ask and set a high expectation on what is required to stay on the list. He can look at the decisions made and see if they match the criteria - and if not ask why not.

1 Like

I’m not referring to him making the actually changes himself but instructing or questioning the appropriate heads in charge as to each player and have answers based on where our list is at.

Exactly what a CEO should be doing, you read my mind Doe, pity others couldn’t see.

tenor

1 Like

Why the ■■■■ are there 160 unread posts in this thread? Are Sydney also going after Long?

2 Likes