#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Long is ours. Harves has been very impressed.
Baulderstone ?????

Harves already calling the shots. BOYS CLUB.

What selections do we have in the rookie draft? Is it just the one?
If so it makes it very interesting seeing as how Long is there but we are still short on ruckmen...

1 more pick AFTER we nominate Long

Overall we ought to have 4 picks in the RD, though only one of those will be unknown before draft day - Long + re-drafting Aylett and officially drafting McKenna.

Dodoro's comments seemed to be hinting at us taking Jake Long - which is very exciting. Just wish we had another pick free for Tippa! Really wanted us to get him too.

Is it too late to convince Steak Knives to go on the VFL list for a year so we can take TIPPA?

Is it too late to convince Steak Knives to go on the VFL list for a year so we can take TIPPA?

Steak knives has not done a thing wrond since arriving at the club. Smashed his running times, earned 2 games on his consistent VFL performances, tackled like a maniac and finsihed high in the VFL best and fairest. I know you're joking but seriously, if Tippa were to earn a rookie spot, I suggest he be mentored by Aylett to get a true insight on what a professional approach to training and playing looks like.

Don’t we have 3 picks? We’re assuming Aylett will be one, Long will be one, and then Tippa or a ruck

If we rookie TIPPA i will officially change my username to benfTIPPA

Wow, don't hold back.

Steak knives has not done a thing wrong since arriving at the club. Smashed his running times, earned 2 games on his consistent VFL performances, tackled like a maniac and finsihed high in the VFL best and fairest. I know you're joking but seriously, if Tippa were to earn a rookie spot, I suggest he be mentored by Aylett to get a true insight on what a professional approach to training and playing looks like.

You're right, it was light hearted...

But seriously, are you overrating Steak Knives much?

He has done a lot of hard work to get where he is. I respect and acknowledge that.

I've also seen him play some solid footy in the VFL.

At this stage he is FAR from proving he's an AFL level footballer.

Hence his demotion- Not sure how that instantly makes him a great mentor?

Plenty of other guys at club who could be mentoring him...

Fark rucks. Whoever won anything with a ruck? Tippa and Long!!! FOR DA DREAMERS!!!

Anyone consider that Dodorro’s hinting is because we’re taking two players with Essendon blood - Long and Paine?
Just throwing it out there.

If so it makes it very interesting seeing as how Long is there but we are still short on ruckmen...

Overall we ought to have 4 picks in the RD, though only one of those will be unknown before draft day - Long + re-drafting Aylett and officially drafting McKenna.

What about Stein? Isn't he still a rookie?  I don't recall him being upgraded.

Fark rucks. Whoever won anything with a ruck? Tippa and Long!!! FOR DA DREAMERS!!!

You don't even need a ruckman when you are playing a finals game in Adelaide.  Surplus to requirements.  Just ask Matthew Knights!

McKenna is a rookie b I'm pretty sure.

Jeez, so frustrating reading this.

We will have 4 rookies!

Steinberg, Aylett, Long and one other!

Long has been nominated as a F/S rookie selection. Only being picked last night would have prevented that happening.

So, we one effective live pick to go, which is what Hird was referring too last night.

Sigh.

What about Stein? Isn't he still a rookie?  I don't recall him being upgraded.

He's already on the rookie list - we don't need to draft guys already officially on there.

McKenna is a rookie b I'm pretty sure.

Yes he is, but you still officially draft rookie B guys in the RD. You're just allowed to sign them months in advance.

Jeez, so frustrating reading this.
We will have 4 rookies!
Steinberg, Aylett, Long and one other!
Long has been nominated as a F/S rookie selection. Only being picked last night would have prevented that happening.
So, we one effective live pick to go, which is what Hird was referring too last night.
Sigh.

Or us changing our mind which we can still do.

Though I'm with other, Dodoro was surely confirming either Long or Tippa. And it's probably Long

Official decision on Longy has to be locked in with the AFL by December 1.

Baulderstone ?????

"Hird allows new comer to make decisions- the saga continues"

Baulderstone ?????

"Hird allows new comer to make decisions- the saga continues"

Harvalogically experimental