#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Let’s hope he hasn’t forgot how to play in the tropics.

Could be a good game for Jake and Walla.

Really liked Jake's game against GC. Didn't look out of place.
Really? Seemed to either screw up or run to the wrong places a lot. I don't think he's really near being elevated.

Good 3rd qtr

Really liked Jake’s game against GC. Didn’t look out of place.

1 Like
l was singularly unimpressed when he put in a couple of soft efforts, that caused two turnovers and led directly to two goals. Softest efforts l have seen in a long time. At other times he looked a bit non plussed. A very forgettable game on his part.

Yep. Wanted he and Redman to put their hands up. Both underwhelmed. Oh well, plenty of time.

only one word to describe his game “Meh”.

l was singularly unimpressed when he put in a couple of soft efforts, that caused two turnovers and led directly to two goals. Softest efforts l have seen in a long time. At other times he looked a bit non plussed. A very forgettable game on his part.
1 Like

I would have liked him to put some size on over summer. He’s always going to be wiry but he just looks like his limbs could break off.

I thought that too but the other day I stood next to Orazio who was wearing his skinny stretch jeans and ■■■■■■ hell he makes Jake look like Hulk Hogan.

Yep, Raz is the skinniest footballer I have ever seen. Legs must be made out of pipe cleaners.

Please!

Spaghetti legs.

1 Like

Is back playing footy this weekend after his suspension. I hope he gives it his best crack from here. Needs to make every post a winner now.

2 Likes

Suspension?
Sorry but I’m not up to date with this.

Yeah he copped a 2 game suspension for a bump or a strike or some such in one of the VFL practice matches.

1 Like

saw Raz at Lamana one day in trackies and he looked like a 14 year old… a very very excitying goal kicking 14 year old

1 Like

Is it weird/unfair that you can be rubbed out during a practice game but not serve any of your suspension in praccy games?

No. Otherwise people might not care as much about being suspended. Especially in the first of three.

1 Like

Could only happen in red and black.

It also happened to Shai Bolton at Richmond…

pffffft…facts.

1 Like