#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Obviously none of you have seen the VFL.

5 Likes

much rather use the pick for Alex Boyse from the VFL team

1 Like

That way I can shout “come on boyse”, and all the dudes in the crowd will look at me like “what, what are we doing”. Will be awesome.

3 Likes

Yep, interesting to see how many VFL experts there are.

Seriously I would love him to be upgraded for the romance of continuing the long name at the club. But he just hasnt done enough to deserve it. He went backwards this year big time.

Would much rather bring in Hind, Boyse or Peters. Would love all 3 if we could get them.

1 Like

Me too.

2 Likes

how dare you disparage the sacred name of Kommer!!!

1 Like

A sublime pass to a forward is something to build on, it doesn’t make a career.

JAKE

“Boyse! Boyse! Boyse!”
“Oi Oi Oi!”

“Yeah righteo…”

2 Likes

He looks like he should be better than he is.

I don’t get why he is not a more damaging player.

It will be a sad day for 3 reasons if he is to be delisted.

Sad for him
Sad for his family
And the other reason.

1 Like

Hes tried to do too much ever since he got here, run past 3-4 opponents, baulk one or 2 and then drill an impossible kick down someones throat. has had years to simplify his game and hasn’t.

1 Like

It’s actually the interesting reverse quandary to a lot of the bottom end of the list.

The other guys like Jerrett, Morgan just don’t do enough.

That’s the decision that needs to be made. Do we go to this draft with 4 picks and must take another one in the PSD.

Or hold on to a Morgan, Merrett & Long an extra 12 months. Give them 1 last chance, as they are a better option than a speculative pick 78 (who will get a 2 year contract, and be raw as f*ck), and hit the 2018 draft with 6 picks instead.

That’s what I’d be doing, next years bats way deeper

2 Likes

After Sheed’s expressed his disappointment during the best and fairest, about the club has fallen behind in bringing indigenous talent to the club, after being leaders for 25 years in this space.

Hopefully we see some kids from remote areas given a chance this draft.

1 Like

Lets be honest. On form alone he hasnt done wnough to be drafted.

However, i think he is one of those players that will perform better with better players around him.

I hope we give him a 1 year deal. He is a better option than pick 88 or whatever the alternative is

1 Like

KEEP HIM

3 Likes

I watch other teams delist players like Lennon & Hartung, yet we want to keep these guys because?

2 Likes