#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

He’s full Bendigo bogan, it’s not surprising

Hideous however.

But if he becomes our inside mid contested animal couldn’t care less what tatts he has.

2 Likes

The ‘Wookie-belly’ look - a timeless classic.

rivalling reimers for the shittest tatt to ever be at the club

the worse the tatt the bigger the figjam

Jakey Long doing some training today.

I reckon he’ll be upgraded.

He has everything we’re keeping on our list atm: fast leg speed and great disposal.

3 Likes

If they’re posting that on twitter and Jake is training, it’s hard to imagine we’re delisting him.

4 Likes

It’s happened before. But I’ve been thinking he’ll get upgraded for last couple of months.

1 Like

I’d rather keep him for another year and know for sure whether he is or isn’t up to it than delist him now. Particularly when we have already had a number of players retire and only have 1 halfway decent draft pick.

1 Like

That tat is horrendous

BJ will probably give him a spray for it lol

3 Likes

You must have missed the pic the club posted of Howlett in the gym about a week before he got delist.

I don’t think it means much.
Surely, between 0 games this year, out of contract, the 2 suspensions and wavering VFL form, he realises he’s on tenuous ground and needs to make every effort.

I did.
Actually, if you look at the interview wih Stringer today I reckon Howlett is on the left right at the start.
Blows my theory away completely.

Long is gone!!
Probably Hep too.

I think the Package fell belly first in a puddle!:roll_eyes:

You didn’t actually read my post did you?

1 Like

Nope, can’t say I did

2 Likes

Or McPhee doing repetitions in the gymnasium when…

Don’t be too hard on Cloney as I’ve never read anyone else’s posts. Sometimes I use quote or reply just to make it look like I do.

5 Likes

and he was there today in the Stringer footage.

How long do you wait hoping someone will eventually come good? He’s out of time imo. There’s a few DFA I’d rather take a chance on if the club are only looking at 1 year deals

We’ve got players we drafted a decade ago we’re still waiting to come good. I don’t think there’s an upper limit at Essendon.

7 Likes

I just had a great image in my head of BJ pointing and yelling at Jakes belly

1 Like