#34 Kyle Hardingham

It seems curious why he would mention the supplements saga in his press release. What is he hoping to achieve? It won't aid his chances of being picked up by another club. Seems like its a bit of a parting shot...

Cotton McKnight: I'm being told that Average Joe's does not have enough players and will be forfeiting the championship match.
Pepper Brooks: It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian

He's no loss what so ever. However I have now lost another whipping boy!!!

Don't worry R, there is still  a choice of Melksham or Stanton or both.

Jerrett was putting his hand up late in the year as well.

He will get delisted and Richmond will pick him up on their ageing "rookie list" 

Finish ya last attempt at Mark Of The Year and fark off.

If you think him leaving hurts, just remember that he's the man that should have been Barlow.

If you think him leaving hurts, just remember that he's the man that should have been Barlow.

Hardingham wasn't even the wrongest decision we made that draft.

I liked the guy. I wish him all the best.

And he can say whatever the fark he wants about the saga. He’s lived through it.

So we a losing both Hardingham and winderlich. Hardingalicha

Yes, we are losing Winderlich.

Lichingham.

Lichingham.

KavRydIngLich

Just as well we didn’t draft Barlow, losing Hardy citing “the saga” is unpalatable but imagine losing Barlow due to “the saga”.

we are a going to have a fair few draft picks this year.

Licha

Ryder

Hardingham

Jetta

Kav

probably Van Unen, Gregory.

Lol ... I was just starting to wonder, with our draft sanctions & our as yet lack of attracting a trade,

if we'd actually have enough picks to get a full list!

Licha

Ryder

Hardingham

Jetta

Kav

Only one and a half of them are a real, as in on-feild, loss. Probably not a bad thing in the end.  

Licha

Ryder

Hardingham

Jetta

Kav

Only one and a half of them are a real, as in on-feild, loss. Probably not a bad thing in the end.  

The dead wood is helping us clean out the dead wood. Like one of those self cleaners on those infomercials.

Licha

Ryder

Hardingham

Jetta

Kav

Hopefully we can pick up few indigenous players this time around!

Relocate to QLD and go after Christensen?

Would agree that many of those players aren't going to have big futures in the AFL anyway. I see dead wood floating away, but the press will still see it as a doom and gloom scenario at the Bombers.

Lol ... I was just starting to wonder, with our draft sanctions & our as yet lack of attracting a trade,
if we'd actually have enough picks to get a full list!

You get as many picks as you need to fill your list. Even if your the only one left selecting in rounds 7, 8 etc.