"mamading" = Free drinks

Supposedly a craze called Mamading is big in europe countries. News.com.au ran with an article where a chick is blowing 20 guys to get a free drink.

Why does everything these days have to have a fancy label, or be a cool social media craze?

Isn't this just a good, ol fashioned, run-of-the-mill, sl*tty girl?   

The GFC must be worst up there than first thought.

I've been to the Geelong Football Club and I'd reckon that was par for the course there.

Oh, the other GFC.

Don’t know if ya wanna go on the ‘booze cruise’ either.

Surely she knows she just has to fake interest in a guy for 5 minutes to get the same result?

Less if she's racking serious cleavage.

The girl involved has said that she didn't know it was being filmed. The Institute of Women is now happy with the explanation.

Are we sure its not Dr Harcourt?

Meh. It's going to far, but I doubt it's going to become mega-popular or effect me.

I encourage experimental college aged girls to enter wet t-shirt competitions, go skinny dipping, kiss other girls, flash their fun bags for a laugh or a free drink etc... but any chick willing to suck 20 d*cks (in-a-row!) is pretty much asking for an instant STD, and any bloke in that line is too.

First thing I thought of when I read about it. Well, that's a great way to spread some STDs really, really quickly. You'd almost hope the chick didn't realise otherwise she really is one sick lady.

Edit: That goes for the dudes also.

So, if the roles were reversed, I bet we all know at least one bloke that would do it, probably wouldn’t even need a free beer and knowing it would be filmed.

Why do we assess a females actions by a higher moral code than men?

Firstly she did not give a full BJ to all the guys, just stuck 20 dicks in her mouth in rapid fire.  The vid goes for all of 30 secs or so and then she gets her free drink.  Pretty pathetic really, morally wrong but we are talking party central where even worse goes on, but alcohol, drugs and lots of people do that to some.

I reckon she'll be avoiding games of 'I never ever' from now on.

So, if the roles were reversed, I bet we all know at least one bloke that would do it, probably wouldn't even need a free beer and knowing it would be filmed.

It's a delicate and sensitive social issue, and one that should be joked about less.

But... If you are going to joke about it, Jim Jefferies does it best

EDIT: NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqrJp-EKy-w

Nah, Doug Stanhope does it better:

(Also NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAYNwC-aMgQ

She's really missing out on cash by not streaming this live.

She’s gotta be employed by the club to get guys to go there.

Surely she knows she just has to fake interest in a guy for 5 minutes to get the same result?

20 mouthfulls of ■■■■?

So, if the roles were reversed, I bet we all know at least one bloke that would do it, probably wouldn't even need a free beer and knowing it would be filmed.

I don't think gender bias is the biggest issue here, moreso the fact it doesn't really make logical sense to do so. If you can't afford ONE drink, or you're at the point that sticking ■■■■■ or *** in your mouth to get a drink is "ok" then you really shoulnd't be out on the town to begin with.

At least we know some parts of europe still have equal to if not worse acting bogans than us, which is good and also worrying to know.

EDIT interesting that ■■■■■ isn't censored, but the female equivalent is, hmm go figure.

birds at REVS have been getting ripped off, they've been doing it for free for years

THis

amen

The story I read claimed that she was told she was "competing" for a free holiday. Only afterwards did she find out that that was the name of the cocktail.
Makes the whole thing even more ■■■■■■ up if true.

I am blown away by this story

I am blown away by this story

Does it leave a nasty taste in your mouth?