#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

if you want to let facts get in the way of a good slandering

How can EFC not see the issue here?

Doesn’t have a clue about player conditioning.

16 Likes

Is Murphy the one who came across from the Hawks who said that if anything the players need to strip their training levels back because they would often “train too hard” which resulted in more injuries (despite Shiel coming across from the Giants and being shocked at the poor standards) and it would take a few pre-seasons to implement modern training that is standard across the league now?

How this guy got the job, let alone is still employed is unbelievable.

I think the club has a history of playing blokes injured which would make Murphys job pretty difficult. I remember watching Cox literally limping around the field last year.

Guelfi missing a week with a calf strain then pulling a hammy is worrying that rushing blokes in is still happening.

I’m sure EFC stands for “Always Farking Injured”.

Well it would if we were called Assendon. Probably an apt name going by the last 20 years.

Always ■■■■■■■ Crippled.

1 Like

The injury report says that Guelfi injured himself, so this one’s not on smurph or the club.

1 Like

Egregiously ■■■■■■■ Crap

Returning from calf strain

Played a full game of VFL

Played 1.5Q coming on as the sub

Came off at training on the Wed having hamstring soreness, turns out had pinged it

This instance doesn’t align with rushing back

It is fkd though. We need our experienced senior fwd line players on park

3 Likes

How’s the “hamstring soreness = high grade hammy”…my takeaway is that Guelfi is tough as nails…“it’s just a flesh wound”

1 Like

Scott talked about it during the press conference.

Essentially it is a minor hamstring injury. However, the area which is affected has a high risk of reoccurrences.

Scott said if they bring him back too soon, and he gets another injury, they’ll end up losing him for most of the season. So the precautionary response is to give him extra time to heal from the original injury.

6 Likes

5 Likes

We miss this guy a lot

2 Likes

I think you are right.

I miss Light N’ Easy Hodge calling him GWIFLY.

So good that this guy is back! Will add some intensity to the game.

8 Likes
2 Likes

The Prince of Perth is back!

4 Likes

Is the perfect choice for sub after such a long lay off. The style of player he is, he will be able to contribute as soon as he comes on

6 Likes

GUELFI AS CHARGED

6 Likes