#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Love this kid.

1 Like

Sir. You are the winner.

Nah stays in almost kicked a ripper goal off the ground

I think the most useless comments on Blitz are perhaps these: "Player X is going to play Y games!"

As soon as I see that, I stop reading, because I know that the author of this hero statement is backed by zero analysis, with zero statistical awareness of how few players make it to the milestone, and zero acknowledgement of the unforeseen problems that can interrupt a career.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with being intuitive. But there is something wrong with taking it too literalā€¦

2 Likes

I think Guelf will play at least 30 games!

6 Likes

As DJR said, he offers way more flexibility than the other options available ATM.
Stays in vs the pies for sure.

Kicked 3 behinds. Had he convert them, heā€™d probably be named in the bests.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have said it better!
Iā€™ve actually got an algorithm that backs up my hyperbole. But Iā€™m not going to show that to just anyone. Its intellectual property.

Guelfi is hard at it! Love him.

3 Likes

Numbers slightly down but the kid always stays involved in the game. Stays!

1 Like

Was that Guelfi that showed some serious wheels in our back half reeling in a roo? Heā€™s tough and agile. Heā€™s not quick as well is he?

Dreamer!

1 Like

FWIW (not much) Champion Data had Guelfi as WOG. I guess on-the-fulls must be heavily punished.

Iā€™m a big fan, but I think Guelfi will be dropped to make way for Zaharakis when he returns. Zakka will be a best 22 lock, canā€™t think of anyone else who could make way.

2 Likes

Colyer?

How far off is Zaha?

Champion Data is classifying players by ethnicity now?

22 Likes

Maybeā€¦ If Colyer gets up to speed and is in top form, I canā€™t see him being dropped. Brings far more speed than Zakka or Guelfi. But if he fumbles like 2017 then Guelfi is probably safe.

Dropped? GET OUT

3 Likes

The Guelf