#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Wouldn’t mind another MJ in the side.

Has potential in droves. I reckon he will get a game or two this year.

Not sure I agree here.

Last year our midfield was poor at stoppages. Our half back line generated lots of turnovers that turned into inside 50s and our I50-score efficiency was high. So, we were able to lose the midfield battle and still win 12 games . This was possible through several key players. Hurls who had massive intercepts and rebound 50 numbers , and the +1 defender, who usually dropped back out of the midfield sometimes Zerret, but a lot of the time BJ .

So, if we need to set up like that in order to win, so be it, but if we can win more than 50/50 clearances courtesy of the package and Smith, then it places less pressure on the half back line to turn the ball over repeatedly , then we can structure up a nice zone and hold the ball inside 50.

But the kid is not his son

3 Likes

Sigur ros.

Great album

3 Likes

His jib, specifically the cut of it, is pleasing.

4 Likes

A live set for your viewing pleasure at

Cheers.

Best show I ever saw of theirs was in an old quarry in one of the Viking lands. Pitch black, natural amphitheatre, high white cliffs. ■■■■■■■ ripper

2 Likes

That sounds great!!

And how did Guelfi enjoy it?

1 Like

He’s the new Chad Sexington

When he came out after the intraclub he was almost begging someone to ask for his signature or a photo. Which he then did very graciously.

1 Like

She’s just a girl who thinks that I am the one?

Yes it was a rubbish adaption but kid showed he has it. Was better than a lot of afl stars.

But he has more to gain by putting in 100% so I’m not going over the top

3 Likes

I like the boy

3 Likes

He smashed into someone and knocked them over.

That and no injuries was the best part of AFLX.

7 Likes

reminds me of Iceman from Top Gun

4 Likes

I’ve been spouting this since day 1.

1 Like

#35 “Iceman” Guelfi

5 Likes