#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

He’s like a younger Baguley. All heart and never gives up. Love him.

3 Likes

For a guy who is a bit of a jobber, he will give you absolutely everything he has every game. Would love to know the amount of 1% rs he does every week. I love that sort of stuff

4 Likes

Fark he was good in the last

3 Likes

@chris_64

1 Like

Disagree. He was good all night, great in the last.

5 Likes

Yup. He’s not going to give us this game every week. He just won’t. But he’s a fkn goer and those are my favourites. I’d pick him every week.

Yep, fair call. Hard as nails. We need him in this side.

1 Like

Great game - showed sustained desperation and effort. Saved plenty & created well too.

2 Likes

He tries hard at the 1%s, but can also do a lot more than that. Reckon he has a lot more improvements in him.

10 Likes

player

When he gets a bit more muscle on the frame he is going to be a weapon.

He showed more tonight than what i thought he would. Was very good. 1%ers very good

3 Likes

I think I see him very differently to most here, to me he has the tools to become a very very good player for us
Quick enough, determined, hint of mongrel, decent in the air, good kick and willing to do the 1%

7 Likes

and he’s got a rad do.

1 Like

Yep, not sold on the kicking unfortunately but everything else is on track.

That’s 2 of our last 4 he’s been one of our best, that’s ascending above jobber type form and still a kid.

1 Like

His defensive work is unreal

4 Likes

He needs to teach his teammates how to bust ars and smother the ball

1 Like

were actually a few times where players could hsvr tried smothering and I thought where is guelf???

I dont think his kicking is all that bad? Maybe rushes things a bit under pressure but I’d say generally reliable kick, probably not particularly creative but not everyone has to be a play maker

He had a solid game last night. He has started to build off last season now. I though he was poor early but is really gaining momentum now.

2 Likes