2nd best pick in the 70’s we’ve ever had

14 Likes

Looks like Jane plays like Tarzan

4 Likes

Looks better than Jane, smarter than Tarzan

1 Like

Donnington, do you have a new account?

3 Likes

Had some massive moments in the game, but this was the one for me.
Midway thru the third we need a goal to stem WC momentum.
Loose ball in our goalsquare. Cole & Guelfi about to contest.
Guelfi conceding weight and height smashes Cole off the contest, remains composed to gather the ball and gives a quality handball to Bags for goal.
Hard, skilled, composed, young, a lot to like.

28 Likes

that play - he did everything except kick the goal. (and not too shabby by Orazio)

26 Likes

Orazio looks to be getting his zip back.

9 Likes

8 ■■■■■■■ games in and the way this guy plays gives me a legit footy boner. Nuff said

5 Likes

Those two WAFL seasons are invaluable. He’s 20. So he was 18, 19 playing 5 and 19 games in those two seasons. He would be coming in now as if we picked him up in 2016, and he established himself in the side in his second year and is kicking on even better in his third year. It’s an excellent pick up and highlights looking for kids with state league experience in the draft.

3 Likes

He’s a beauty. I’m not one for hype but I am convinced he is something much better than average. His hands are fantastic both aerial and disposal by hand - loves the tough stuff and and looks the type of player that will perform in the trenches in tough finals. He physically has a heck of development left in him too.

3 Likes

He’s better than average skills and smarts but a massive heart (an captain material hair second only to Cotchin).

1 Like

For Guelfi to become a very good player he has to sort out his decision making and disposal.

Lots to love about his work ethic and attack on the contest but for a player to truly make it they need to continue improve on their weaknesses.

Lots to like though at an early stage.

1 Like

You don’t make those comments about Langford KM.

You need to get on board the Guelfi-train.

2 Likes

I’m not as sold on Guelfi as others are.

Langford on the other hand can do no wrong in my eyes😊

3 Likes

Also Stringer creating a contest

He used to look super fast in our team, now he looks average. We have some real legs in this side.

1 Like

yep - made the contest and got the ball to ground. When we position ourselves correctly we do play well.

1 Like

… as opposed to what?

4 Likes

I agree with you 100%.

Guelfi is a pretty boy. But Langford has that beefcake quality…

I’m filling in for @Donnington this week.

2 Likes

Have a freakin’ guess you one legged slapper.

*account hacked by P. McCartney

2 Likes