#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Have no clue how this guy got a game over Ridley. As predictable as Myers but he’s a right footed. Gets on his right, pretends to look, kicks it as long as he can.

1 Like

Absolutely love this kid and he plays with more heart than the rest of the list combined but i can’t watch him continually slam the ball on his boot any more. He doesn’t handle the pressure well and kicks the ball to the opposition way too often. He needs to work on his game for a while before he plays AFL again.

4 Likes

He is the vanilla panic merchant we bang on about

1 Like

So it appears we’ve got a midfielder here, whose endeavour and endurance is really good but skills maybe not so much.

We also for some reason have zero taggers on our list.

Seems like there’s an obvious solution here…

Why do we play him as a small defender? Play him on the wing or pressure forward.

1 Like

Because he can win contested ball at ground level as well as hold his own in the air, he can run and carry and can kick the ball with depth to clear zones.

He will look better when the team is playing as a cohesive unit.

4 Likes

Play him in the forward pocket?

Being played out of position. Either earns a game on the wing or doesn’t play.

2 Likes

Absolute spud. A few weak efforts for a guy who is playing for his spot each week

I thought we could find a spot down back for him but seems like he doesn’t put enough effort in

Leave the bloke alone, he has a crack and is a good utility type player, most players look garbage in a ■■■■ team.

2 Likes

When the leaders of the club are playing well then fringe players like Guelfi start to look like superstars.

He’s the least of our problems.

1 Like

He’s a Hot Potato

Really angry.

Had a look on his insta:

Crazy how he is at the beach living life in this weather + what’s happening at essendon. would expect more from him.

What am I missing here?

He was hoping for a beach selfie and got a landscape shot instead.

6 Likes

Is this where you buried him?!?

4 Likes

Weird Donnington is back.

This pleases me!

2 Likes

Are you annoyed he hasn’t appeared half-naked?

Ahhhh, could have been at the beach doing recovery?

could we ban this numpty, again?