#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Kept Petracca quiet in the 2nd half, even though giving away a bit of height & weight.

Persist in the backline I reckon, he does have a crack & does a lot of 1%er’s.

Really stepped up as the game went on to the Guelfi we saw last year.

I really though he deserved to be dropped. He seems to thrive on the game as it gets more intense and physical.

1 Like

I agree - he’s the one I wanted playing forward in place of Baguley last week, with Ridley slotting into defence.

He’s a scrapper who does all the 1%ers and pressures all game, plus he’s not too bad overhead and has a pretty decent leg on him - just needs to work on his composure.

The Guelf.

Has a go does the coiffed one. His attitude with Langer ford’s skills… hmmmmm

Seriously though, the great teams tutor and challenge each other. Lang could learn a bit… would have his spot if he did. Conversely, Guelf could learn a bit about kicking from Lang

Has been good I think.

Playing his role very nicely.

3 Likes

great game today

3 Likes

Gets in hard…gives everything

Fantastic game

I’m officially sold

1 Like

That’s the Guelfi we remember

1 Like

Played very well today, was right in the mix of a lot of plays and never stopped working hard.

It’s how he played last year. Lots to like about him.

Got to like a player that usually wins the 50-50s

2 Likes

Very good today.

Looks like selectors always pick like-for-like…Guelfi for Dev, Ham for Zaka

Very impressive today. Done his chances for next week a world of good.

Cracked in all day and applied lots of pressure. Was clean and linked up well. Stays in for sure next week.

2 Likes

Should play in the forward 50 before Baguley, Guelfs just has that knack of creating goals from nothing but effort.

3 Likes

One of the best games he’s played for us.

3 Likes

Like him a lot, love the way he goes about it. Reckon that would have to be his best game so far, would be very stiff if he loses his spot next week

As I said in the Match thread. Belongs now.

Just puts in all the time, good skills. Keep.

1 Like