#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

I watch VFL on my tablet and live in Perth. I get as much bomber content as is available. For the life of me I have no idea who this is?

reminds me of the iceman from the 1984 Grand Final.

Toy? That guy from GC with the heart problem. Thatā€™s a guess

Is it paul thomas?

1 Like

Not toy.

It is Paul Thomas. Reckon there are a lot of similarities

1 Like

Wears shorts a size big?

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell.

Man, was he a sheeds special? I think so. Margarey medallist?

1 Like

This kid is class.

2 Likes

Heā€™s also hungry for it.

Paul Thomasā€¦very unlucky. Thought he was solid

2 Likes

I remember paul thomas just i was a bit young at the time. But i always thought he was decent. Dont remember why we didnt play him though?

I feel like @koala is needed for comment on Paul Thomas

I was surprised he never made it. Mind you, no other club gave him a shot once we were rid of him so there must have been some knock on him

Similar to others I was surprised he didnā€™t stay on the list longer. Think he was on the Crows list too at one stage so itā€™s not like people didnā€™t get a look at him. Was one of those Wellman types - solid dependable ā€œquiet achiverā€.

Bit cute too :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would say if m Johnson wasnā€™t around maybe he would have stayed on.

Lee was another guy I thought was good enough. Age his issue.

Guelfi looks a solid pick

Appropriate that he plays for the Bombersā€¦ Having transitioned down to Melbourne and now experiencing our nightlife he shares a line with only the closest of his friends before embarking on a night out. ā€™ You can be wingman anytimeā€™, to which the response ā€˜bs you can be mineā€™ is sometimes heardā€¦ Fortunately he is nowhere to be seen when his friend who can only be described as a bit of a maverick asserts that he has a ā€˜needā€¦ The need for speedā€™ā€¦

1 Like

RE: Paul Thomas: His running ability was terminal to his AFL career - both endurance and speed. Otherwise a tenacious, skillful and courageous VFL footballer.

Iā€™m not homosexual in anyway but this man is extremely good looking. Very hot,

1 Like

Uh huh

1 Like