#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

…and from his presser he stresses he has worked really hard to get to this point. Good luck to him. May he be an Essendon champ.

2 Likes

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

“You can be My Inside mid Anytime …”

16 Likes

Happy Guelfi is getting his chance. Laverde must still be injured as he was one of our better options from the vfl and should’ve taken Tippa’s spot.

1 Like

From all reports the kid goes well. Let’s hope he just tries his heart out and inspires some of our more senior coasters.
Look out David Zaharakks there’s a new heart throb in town ladies

1 Like

Hot

Good luck kid.

You betcha and if he plays half as well as he looks, will be a good player. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

… Weeooow weow weow wa wa wa wa weow weow,

wa wa weeeoow wa wa weeeow wa wa wa wa weeowwwwww, …

Lol fan club already the kid

1 Like

Chad SEXINGTON

6 Likes

i cant tell you how utterly relieved i am that were actually debuting a kid. hope he plays a blinder

4 Likes

Very excited, best of luck !

Except that he said he’ll be playing wing and back.

He can be my wing man any time he likes?

2 Likes

kinky

2 Likes

Were all over the mind games at Essendon. Named as a Fwd. Essendon interview with him “So where do you think you’ll be playing?” “Wing and back”. Essendon interview with Woosha “So where do you think he will be playing?” “He played a number of roles in WA, but mainly wing and back”.

Bet Port are confused…

1 Like

No wonder they can’t carry out the gameplan.

They don’t even know where they are playing!

2 Likes

Hopefully Port don’t read Blitz and thus don’t know Hooker will/may not be playing forward…

Port don’t read.
Your use of the “will/may not” conjunction will have confused the ■■■■ out of them.

5 Likes