#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Looked a natural.

Didn’t drop his head at all when he cocked the odd one up either.

Lots of improvement to come on today’s notable debut.

3 Likes

Works hard off the field as much as he does on the field…

1 Like

He can do something none of our other mids can. He can pick up a ball bobbling around the feet of 10 players in the middle of a pack and fire out a handpass whether he is on his feet or his knees.

1 Like

hell of a blue steel.

That tackle to set up the goal Stringer kicked was first class. Forcing the Port player to handball back towards our goal with no one behind him. Only shame was Stringer didn’t handball it back to Guelfi but then after last week I was more than happy for us just to kick the goal!

2 Likes

Stealthy Guelfi.

Swooped in out of fkn nowhere a few times and surprised the crap out of everyone.

4 Likes

In terms of maturity, he is different from a kid picked up from the TAC Has played in the WAFL and has been through some hard knocks after being consistently overlooked in the draft, so unlikely to get a swelled head from the media raves about today’s performance.

3 Likes

Found one with him

Someone tell Langford you can have great hair post-game AND play hard.

Get you a man that can do both.

2 Likes

Footy commentators have put a ban on him.

2 Likes

By ‘one’, do you mean a savior?

1 Like

Fantastic debut. Made a seamless transition from VFL level to AFL.

1 Like

Looks a bit like Chris Judd with hair.

jeez you give me the ■■■■■.

2 Likes

I got a crazy in love badge. Thought it was about Guelfi :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d rather take a chance with ‘hungry’ state leaguers, than hang onto our own mature players who had their chance and never took it.

4 Likes

MUST. STAY. IN.

1 Like

Felt that this was worth repeating.

Fit in pretty seamlessly. Looking forward to seeing where he can take it from there.

1 Like

Move ove tayte there’s a new king in town.

That full length dive spoil in the forward pocket with the game in our keeping was pretty telling to me.

11 Likes