#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

because those clubs trust their ■■■■■■■ recruits to do something so give then ago, ours tries to shield everyone under david ■■■■■■■ myers wing.

He’s a role player and a decent one. Not much more though

only played 2 games

2 Likes

You’re comparing picks #24 and #26 to pick #76 and you’re underwhelmed?

15 Likes

Am sure the women here (myself included) would beg to differ:slightly_smiling_face:

Hasn’t been mentioned for a couple of hundred posts, so will mention it, he is extremely good looking.:slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway back to footy, he’s only played 2 games, and while he hasn’t been outstanding he has worked hard and appears to like working hard. Give him some time to gain more confidence, reckon he is going to become a good and reliable player, you know, like the one’s where you don’t worry when they have got the ball, will do the right thing. Which we don’t seem to have many of at the moment.

5 Likes

LOL, seriously how many players have standout features in their first two games?

All the ones that debut for Essendon, according to blitz.

When in reality, it’s actually all the ones that debut against Essendon

9 Likes

so what you, and donnington are saying…

HES ■■■■■■■ HOT

1 Like

Mrs Fox says he is hot !

He reminds me a bit of Adam Rama, similar size and moves the same. Had a solid first two games.

And Richmond has a whole team of these types.

2 Likes

and people say i’m a troll lol

You know, being pretty good at lots of things is often better than having a “weapon”

1 Like

Fixed?

1 Like

delete

Please tell me that’s a shadow on the sheet :-o

1 Like

so ■■■■■■■ sexy
i’d kill to be him instead of an ugly guy like myself

18 Likes