#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

If you morph golum and Frodo together in that photo it is exactly Buckley.

4 Likes

Did come from fark carlton heritage so is guaranteed to be a fark wit. So much that even fark carlton had to let him go.

2 Likes

Reckon fark carlton fans would have cheered the head butt because it was against an Essendon player.

8 Likes

Has to be a good shot for the rising star this week

1 Like

Reckon Stoddart has it.

Based on 9 touches at 44% and a goal? I highly doubt it.

1 Like

This is bang on.

Is he young enough to be eligible?

Ridley should have had it last week,except they rewarded witherden because hes playing alot of consistent games strung together (seems to be their criteria to nominate these days)

This. Plays like he knows he belongs in the big league.

MY BOY <3 <3 <3

1 Like

The type of guy you could see in richmonds side. A role player that does everything the coach asks but also with decent skills.

3 Likes

Best haircut in the club atm.

1 Like

The Guelf is a serious hard nut. He must be turning Heffsgirl gaga. Wouldn’t surprise me if she jumps the fence and streaks after him when we beat the tiges next week.

1 Like

His last qtr was crazy good. Looked to me like he thought I’m just gonna dominate this qtr. He has arrived

3 Likes

Matt ‘its not that much different to the wafl’ Guelfi

5 Likes

Been a while since we had a good 35 hasn’t it?

Believe so he is under 21

1 Like

Very promising start by Guelfi. Good luck to him.

Players like Guelfi, Kelly (Geelong), Eagles (Brisbane), deserve huge credit after initially being overlooked - good reminder that after about the first three rounds of the National Draft, an AFL career is as much a lottery and the whim of a recruiter as anything to do with being good enough. Many are good enough, but few are chosen.

1 Like