#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

I told you all! Can play

2 Likes

Not sure I’d call it so much a “cut”, as shoe box molded … :smirk:

1 Like

I keep confusing him and LAV, one needs to bleach their hair blue or something.

1 Like

Barry young was the last decent 35 I can recall off the top of my head. Remember him dominating against the eagles in a final in the mid 90’s. May have been 96… Waverley?

1 Like

That’s the one, thanks. Thought he was more 80s, but my memory’s ■■■■■

Just caught up with the Donnington stuff from a week ago.
Very embarrassing laughing by yourself in front of complete strangers. Some of the funniest stuff I’ve read on here since Rocky IV’s fake Hooker newspaper article during the saga. :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever sent stuff from blitz through the office before, but that Hooker article got sent around.

1 Like

Jesus this thread is weird.

Who’s a creepier stalker, Donnigton on Guelfi or benfti on Long?

2 Likes

Looks to be their lovechild

1 Like

Pretty even contest.

3 Likes

My thoughts on his looks are well known.

But it’s best to concentrate on how he plays - yesterday was his best game. Really enjoy his willingness at the contest.

3 Likes

Repeat efforts against GWS were outstanding. Deep into the final quarter. Just kept going

1 Like

Can you imagine what would happen if some bloke jumped the fence on game day and started running and streaking after some 20 year old girl playing football one night?

Well Gleeson was a 35, although it didn’t really click consistently until he had 8

Smart tough player with quick hands. Hits the contest at speed and is composed when gathering the low ball.

We have found one.

1 Like

Ha was totally saying this at the pub

Made the same comment at home.

How many walls of these photos have you got now?

1 Like