#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Even the Essendon train would do.

Essendon train?

Are you serious?

I’m one of the more positive people on here.

Not really, KM.
Somewhere in the middle, I’d say. And selective about it :slight_smile:

Example?

About the selectivity you mean?
Fairly obvious, no? Or maybe not - sometimes it’s hard to see yourself in that way.
Anyway - not my business, nor the topic, never mind me.

That’s weak Deckham.

Not your business but you made it your business. You are funnny.

I reckon he was trying to suggest you’re neither gloomer nor clapper.

Also, HIT HIM.

1 Like

Ah, ok then.
Well - anything to do with a player you particularly like, and you’re all gung ho. Almsot anything to do with club admin or coaching, and you hang ■■■■ on it. You can’t take criticism, because you’ll squeal like a little baby girl. And you’re farkin ugly as fark, also. Stick that up your ■■■■, you wanker.

2 Likes

Really? I’d definitely say KM is one of the more positive posters on here. Has some favourites that he pumps up more than others, but is also generally positive about all players.

Just because he sees some (like Guelfi and Parish) in a lesser light than other posters do, doesn’t mean he’s negative about it. Generally he’s talking about wanting them to improve or prove him wrong rather than wanting to dump them.

KM’s only real negativity that i’ve noticed has been towards the coaching panel. But he’s not Robinson Crusoe there

1 Like

Lol

I have been supportive of the coaches all the way through! What the hell are you talking about?

I don’t agree with all their decisions but I have been defending Woosha and co. all year! Suggest you go through my posts.

I don’t rate all the players but that’s only natural. We aren’t exactly a top 4 side or anything.

popcorn

6 Likes

sigh
this is like that Monty Python sketch about arguing.
I only wrote that because you wanted an argument, man. I don’t really know or care about how positive/negative you are. You seem ok. Whatever.

2 Likes

Keep telling people he’s the next superstar on the list, just has that magic ability to make the impossible happen for him

has now iced two games with marvellous goals

2 Likes

Here’s hoping he can unseat Myers in the midfield as the ‘heavy-lifting team guy’ before the start of next season

TMI. Never go the full Donnington.

I have to disagree. It’s not TMI. I didn’t say what I did with that footy boner.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I want him to unseat Myers in the midfield. I want him to be our new Mark Johnson or Solly in the backline. IceMan has that air about him.

1 Like

Find a few more guys like this and we’ll be well placed.

Looked so polished and backed himself to break a tackle and evade

Yeah I’m not sure his disposal and vision screams out mid at this point.

He’s a good, tough flanker.

1 Like

But he’s not from Frankston!

1 Like