#36 Jayden Davey

iS LTI 8 weeks, or is it a inactive list.
I would have hoped he could come back and play games by mid season. Or do we need another injury if we take a SSP in his spot.
He can probably do all the running preseason stuff.
And then later on noncontact footy stuff.

Here we go Jayden Davey can be recalled to the main list later in the season with AFL permission as long as they are replaced on the inactive list by another player who is injured or unavailable at the time.

so a chance he could play footy later in the year.

1 Like

This has probably been asked multiple times but, was Jayden just as good as his brother before he got injured?

Some think he was better, I like that they both play a little different.

3 Likes

So disappointing for him and the club. Let’s hope they get him right without rushing him

Jayden is a left-footed small forward. Alwyn is a right-footed wing/mid.

What they call mirror twins, like the McKays.

2 Likes

Alwyn was mostly on ball rather than wing, actually spent more time in the centre than any other position he played

2 Likes

Hard to see him doing that in the AFL, unless as an old-fashioned rover.

I don’t see why not, he is fairly strong over the ball and his clean hands and skills would make him a good first receive aswell. And not to mention tackle pressure

6 Likes

12 Likes

Is that Jayden on the left with the very bruised looking left knee?

Looks like a picture of the same bloke at different stages of a weight loss program

15 Likes
1 Like

Jayden is on the right

I reckon you just flipped a coin there…

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL
:clap::clap::clap:

he’s back

12 Likes

Bloody hell Jones is skinny, a dodoro special.

1 Like

reckon there’s something up with that photo, Langford looks like a twig

I think it’s the fact they’re all in mid stride with no weight going through their legs so muscles will be completely relaxed and untensed.

Ps, I’m a fat tub of lard with no expertise in biomechanics

1 Like