#36 Michael Hartley

Maybe, there’s a slim chance that Hooksy is the player that he is today thanks to Knighta.

I nearly typed that with a straight face.

1 Like

6 Likes

After the last few years, are they surprised we drink the most?

13 Likes

Soooo, HTF do they work that out? :thinking:

There is 2 teams at every game.

If you actually want an answer to that I’d say it’d be very simply averaged over home games. It’s not that complicated…or accurate.

2 Likes

Yeah, … fairly pie in the sky stuff I would have thought.

1 Like

Melbourne fans for most G & T’s.

Well considering our future captain and only number 1 draft pick is a Canadian, I guess that officially makes us the Canadian Club of the AFL

11 Likes

Collingwood fans for most jail time

2 Likes

…and least teef, …

1 Like

Recorded & forecast… :wink:

I reckon Hartley must be a real character with a lively personality, judging by the clip of him wearing the mic at training.
More chirp than a magpie.

Or a serial pest

Canadians just call it club

Considering some of the reactions this is a good chance. That said they didn’t know he had the mic on and he was obviously turning it on a bit.

I know the only things they have in common are that they both have pulled on the black and red and both are defenders but Hartley reminds me of Henry Slattery.

I just can’t bring myself to watch any time Hartley is near the ball.

Can’t believe that he still hasn’t learnt to not grab a hand full of jumper in every contest!

4 Likes

Slattery was a good honest player.

2 Likes

Tell your mum she’s a liar

2 Likes

Nah, country footballer. Great skills, slow as treacle… the 6,6,6 might save his career but he’ll always play second fiddle to guys who are shorter but quicker in body and in their decision-making and can still do something when the ball is on the ground

That leg of his is a legitimate weapon - especially under the new rules - but the bloke just freaks out anytime he’s isolated one-on-one. Also takes flippin aaaages to get boot to ball.

Solid backup and will be a star for us in the VFL.

1 Like