#36 Michael Hartley

this is good.

So we can re-sign top ups just like that?

Not a top-up, was drafted.

So thankful for that rule change.

<3 ley

lol

“I’m pumped that I’m going to have the opportunity to play alongside Michael Hurley down back.” - Hartley

“With the support of returning defenders in Hurley and Hooker, we are really looking forward to what Harts will continue to offer the club next year as he continues to develop into an elite tall defender.” - Dodoro

Sooo, no Hartley forward discussion. Hartley doesn’t mention Hooker playing alongside him in defence.

Dodoro is tired of the Hooker forward rubbish and wants both Hurley and Hooker back.

"I’m pumped that I’m going to have the opportunity to play alongside Michael Hurley down back. He’s one of just a number of really experienced players who will come back next season, but we’re under no illusion that it’s going to take plenty of hard work if we’re to be competitive.

The Michaels Hurtley

WEll done on re signing

So he got another one year extension to go with his 2 year draftee contract?

Pretty sure he only got a 1 year draft contract.
Apparently some of the later picks only get 1. I’m pretty sure it was the same for Brown.

nice.

So that leaves:

Ashby
Dempsey
Edwards
Gleeson
Kommer
Laverde
McKernan
Pears
Watson

yet to have their futures declared.

Pretty sure he only got a 1 year draft contract.
Apparently some of the later picks only get 1. I’m pretty sure it was the same for Brown.

1 year was allowable because he used to be on an AFL list.

I find it pretty funny how people don’t know who the tops ups were. Are the other tops ups “Watson & Pears” gonna sign up?

https://media.giphy.com/media/iwfA4eo1neawU/giphy.gif

Lucky he’s got the red and black on, otherwise he’d just look like a ■■■■.

I find it pretty funny how people don't know who the tops ups were. Are the other tops ups "Watson & Pears" gonna sign up?

If you’re referring to people on here they are taking the p15s

I find it pretty funny how people don't know who the tops ups were. Are the other tops ups "Watson & Pears" gonna sign up?

If you’re referring to people on here they are taking the p15s

Haha maybe I need to “top up” my beer