#36 Michael Hartley

should just be changed to the lightbody insta thread

This the slightly more subtle hot chicks thread?

Not sure if Iā€™m glad I looked at that or not.

To the mods, I am interested in Harts but I could do without the ā€œcasualā€ and offensive sexism present in this thread.

To the mods, I am interested in Harts but I could do without the "casual" and offensive sexism present in this thread.

Triggered.

To the mods, I am interested in Harts but I could do without the "casual" and offensive sexism present in this thread.

Ban

Itā€™s bad enough that this sort of crap gets posted period, but somehow itā€™s worse when the target is the partner of one of our players.

I like Hartley. Heā€™s a talented, oddball kinda bloke who has found his footy mojo in AFL. Every group in every situation needs at least one of him. Perhaps we shouldnā€™t focus too much on his very attractive girlfriend.

This thread needs a holiday!

Show a picture of Zaka, Heppell, Watson ect with their shirts off all is fine, show a picture of Hartley and his GF and is called offensive sexism.

Whereā€™s Jobes cap.

Have you read the title she has put on her instragram account?

Sheā€™d probably agree most of the recent posts were on topic.

But only most ā€” a few removed. You know who you were.

Sadly there doesnā€™t seem to be an answer as to whether they finished off the meal in the required time.

Show a picture of Zaka, Heppell, Watson ect with their shirts off all is fine, show a picture of Hartley and his GF and is called offensive sexism.

Whereā€™s Jobes cap.

Not sure if you read some of the stuff thatā€™s now been removed but the comparison is ludicrous if you did. If you missed it youā€™re lucky, some of the more offensive sexist crap Iā€™ve read on Blitz.

so are the posts about the women players at the brownlow good for F/Sā€™s still around?

1 Like

I apologise to the Blitz community for my unsavoury comment.

I got carried away with long weekend celebrations and Iā€™m sorry for any offence caused.

Wow wtf happened here

This thread needs a holiday!
Yep. It's become a bit purile. Time out guys.
Wow wtf happened here
ā– ā– ā– ā–  knows
Wow wtf happened here

Something like this, I think:

^^^^ Is that Hepā€™s mum in the clip???

Wow wtf happened here

LAV