#36 Michael Hartley

Haven’t won since he was dropped
Bring him back in!!!

2 Likes

Where the flog is he?

Any piece is $h!+ that didn’t play 4 quarters.

What???

Hartleybwas the heart and muscle of our defence last year. He played with a broken nose that was allover his face, he tried against every key forward even if we were getting flogged by his pockets and he has a really really hot GF.

2 Likes

What hand ball we shouldn’t be handballing!

True Hipwoods got some agility for a big weedy kid.
2 weeks should have been sufficient, but strike me some of our more mature players over the last 2 weeks have played like halfwits. Hartley would have shown more.

He is a top line defender, after seeing toilet paper last 2 weeks I say bring him in!

If it frees up Hurley, bring him in!

Hurley.

The answer goes like this.

YOu drop McKenna (suspension), you move Goddard to the HBF, you move Langford into the middle, you move Hurley to 3rd tall forward. You play Hartley at FB Ambrose at CHB, Brown and 3rd defender, Hurley as 3rd forward

Daniher, Hooker, Hurley, Tippa, Raz, Colyer

Goals

Hurley has taken, what 1 contested mark in the backline and you think he’ll go alright up forward???

1 Like

And missed the part where he gets continually injured when he plays forward.
Hurley stays back

2 Likes

Theclubsanga demonstrates why you (often) should actually quote who you’re responding to…

It’s the little comic bubble at the very left when you’re writing your reply.

2 Likes

Well, he deserves it on form. I’d be giving him another few weeks though.

Thanks for the tip on quoting DJR. I hadn’t managed to figure it out. Cheers.

There hasn’t been much word on his VFL form to really warrant him getting back in. Maybe they are putting it to him to develop a part of his game such as attacking of his man. I don’t know just an idea as on form you’d be dropping Hurls

/fxd

2 Likes

You can afford to have three lock down key defenders in your team at any given time. At the moment Ambrose is our best option, and Hurley is just getting by. The third tall defender needs to be able to zone off and take intercept marks. Brown does this, while Ambrose, Hurley and Hartley do not. I suspect If Hartley finds a way back into the seniors, it will be at the expense of Hurley.

2 Likes

So we’re playing favourites? Because Hartley’s form in the seniors didn’t seem to be deserving of being dropped.