#36 Michael Hartley

Hooker is our best stopper. Ambrose like Liam Jones has a great reputation based on very few games. Not saying he’s no good, but has not got the volume of games behind him to claim he’s our best stopper!

Was a great bloke with my kids this morning. Probabaly loved it when my boy called him Michael Hurley.

14 Likes

Perfect opponent for him today, should be a good contributor.

Why won’t this bloke spoil a ball ffs.
Pump games into Berzerker rather than persisting with him

1 Like

Is just a dumb player . Takes his eye of the ball in nearly every contest . He would be better of just gong for the ball than worrying about his man .

3 Likes

Has some decent qualities but VFL looks to be his ceiling

I thought he played alright today compared to some of the other blokes that took the field in our colours.

3 Likes

There’s been games where I would agree with the last few posts but I’m not sure this game is one of them. Going after Hartley after this game just seems weird.

2 Likes

At the start of the year I was keen to get Ambrose back and fit.
Now I’m keen to get Mitch Brown back and fit. Mitch Brown!

2 Likes

Po tae toe

Gives away the most laughably obvious frees

He’s pretty ordinary but hey we have much much worse

Easy to bag key defenders when the rest of the team allows the ball to come into the fwd line on a platter.

Still has upside and was developing nicely last season with growing confidence.

3 Likes

This bloke is indicative of our team right now.

Too slow.
Plays from behind.
Poor decision maker.
One trick pony, hold the jumper, punch from behind.
Gets out bodied too easily.
Can’t hit a target.
Not AFL standard

Should be an easy decision this week to bring Ambrose in for him

1 Like

And those who were calling for him over brown, still think so??

Our backmen are as good as our midfield pressure… which is ■■■■… even Hurley got smashed today and yet Hartley is singled out again… and you want Ambrose to replace him? Fark… this club is in the ■■■■ if Ambrose is out lord and savior

At least we know Hurley used to be good, and Ambrose tackled that guy once. Hartley has gone backwards.

Not sold on him. Reckon he’s a touch soft. He does get a bit of the ball though unlike Ambrose who never touches it. Not a bad stopper Paddy but a huge liability if the ball lands in his lap

Can you please keep your eyes on the ball. C’mon…football 101

3 Likes

Who said Ambrose is our lord and saviour?
He’s better than Hartley though