#36 Michael Hartley

Who exactly was Hartly beaten by today- Cox?

Reid did nothing… So I’m guessing Cale stitched him up.

Yes

Brown is last on my list

Everyone … Ambrose does f all and is so far behind his opponent it’s not funny. Sure he can crash and bashbut I think Hartley does that job better. Is hartley an answer down back ? Not someone I’d prefer if given a choice , but i wouldn’t be choosing Ambrose … how he gets a best 22
Mention every year is showing how poor we are . I’d rather have farkin Steinberg inthe side…

It

Weird choice of player to beat up on after today’s game.

7 Likes

He wasn’t even that bad. He competed. Our midfield allowed the pies to waltz through the middle with absolute ease today…

1 Like

Harts did alright today for the amount of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ the midfield let come his way

Has to learn to keep his eyes on the ball. As soon as he focuses on his opponent he loses the contest.

3 Likes

That is the knock on him, … my Nephew has a real bee in his bonnet over Harts doing that, … and I agree, but have been saying that he’s working on eliminating it from his game,… and even he conceded it didn’t happen as much today, … maybe 3 … 4 times?

For the most part he did pretty well I thought,… considering the barrage.

has brought back “THE FIST”

1 Like

Spoiling was decent as usual, thought he did ok given the rate and speed the ball kept coming in. Still give away the odd dumb free however, and yes him not looking at the ball absolutely fks with me to no end

Seems like a player that at times just doesn’t believe he deserves to be there, doesn’t back himself to take the mark etc. Hope it clicks for him because he has the tools and his good is good.

3 Likes

i wish he’d get as angry at the opposition as he does at himself.

4 Likes

Which is just ■■■■■■■ retarded that after the putrid performance 15 blokes put on show, it’s Hartley who gets omitted. I don’t disagree that if Ambrose is in then Hartley is out but seriously he’s the only one to get omitted? What the ■■■■.

5 Likes

Unlucky. I thought he tried all day and was far from our worst.

3 Likes

I reckon he gave up on numerous contests in the last qtr. Seems to really drop his bundle as soon as anyone gets any sort of hold on him

1 Like

There were plenty of guys I’d consider who played worse games than Hartley that will still line up this week

He’s sh*t, but he’s a easy target. The favouritism when it comes to selection is ridiculous

6 Likes

I won’t argue on the selection favouritism.

When you are clearly giving up on competing you are always going to lose your spot. He didn’t exactly hide it either.

I’m amazed out of all the mids(apart from Smith) only Myers and Bellchambers are out. Too many big name players are just not performing

1 Like

You fkn serious about sooking? What a fkn joke.

2 Likes

He was potted about it on Twitter, he actually replied to the person who said it with “just passionate mate”

Exactly. It’s not sooking? It’s called giving a ■■■■ and being passionate. Would rather that than watching Zaharakis’ smugly fob Goddard off cos he fkn knows it all and can swan around and take pot shots from 60.

Hurley gets ■■■■■■ off when he gets beaten all the time. But we like Hurley, don’t we? Shithouse comment.

7 Likes