#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Which makes you wonder what the perceived issue is. Coaching panel does not seem as keen on him as Blitz, fans and commentators (i.e Lloyd).
When you hear Lloyd say that the coach is being overly loyal to some senior players you have to feel for players who must be wondering who’s cat they kicked not to be afforded the same privileges.

2 Likes

This guy is built for modern footy, He’s a scrapper and a good one at that.

Modern footy is ugly and we have too many pretty boys.

9 Likes

Could become our version of Tom Mitchell.

I hope that is code for the saga gold passes have now ended. Play well for the team or go back to the twos. If you don’t like it ask for a trade at seasons end.

Dominate twos before getting traded to another club and dominating afl?

1 Like

You’d wonder if he would like to go to North with his brother at the end of the year if he doesn’t get a run.

He may have been offered an extension, but held off.

You do all realise that two parties have to agree to a contract.

Will play

7 Likes

YOUNG DON IN LINE FOR DEBUT

The Bombers are crying out for some positive news.

And it could come in the form a debutant on Saturday.

Dylan Clarke — the younger brother of Kangaroo Ryan and best friend of Essendon’s No. 1 draft pick Andrew McGrath — has been mounting a case for a senior game, after starring for the Bombers in the VFL.

Clarke tops the VFL charts for disposals and hard ball gets, while racking up the second most contested possessions and third most tackles.

Paul Amy
@PaulAmy375
Young Bomber Dylan Clarke top of the VFL charts for disposals (164 from five matches) and hard-ball gets (33), second for contested possessions (79) and third for tackles (43). He’s taking to the Essendon selectors’ door with a sledgehammer.

Essendon legend Matthew Lloyd said it was pivotal the Bombers blooded youth in order to get the club’s season back on track.

“Start investing in your youth and start playing them,” Lloyd said on Footy Classified.

“It’s time Dylan Clarke, Jake Long, (Jordan) Ridley, (Mason) Redman, Kyle Langford and players of the future start to get an opportunity.”

Clarke was selected with Pick 63 in the 2016 national draft

4 Likes

BRING

1 Like

I don’t think you can reward a 2nd half fade of only 11 disposals.

get the meat grinder. hes done.

barnz pls

1 Like

what are you talking about

#barnzout

2 Likes

Only bring him in if he’s willing to cut his hair.

1 Like

Sack Skipfold!

I think we should go a step further than sensible haircuts, should just remove the skull and skin covering the top of the brain and replace with an aerodynamic polymer insert… will look super smart and reduce wind resistance at the same time, while ensuring no hair will grow back.

Looks like Cillian Murphey

How many inside mids do North have…how many do we have…surely he stays here, he should get his opportunity.

As he gets up after his 10th tackle “Welcome to Birmingham”

About time