#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Welcome Dylan

Another clearance machine!

Was captain of Eastern Ranges side this year also, in which Begley played with.

TOP 10 Kicking Test! He cant be all that bad. He may find it hard to fix at WINDY TULLA

My personal opinion, based on comparing the kicking test results blokes get with their performance by foot in actual games, is that the kicking test isn’t worth a suspicious brown stain on a pair of secondhand underwear.

Physical pressure, fatigue, moving targets, and being off-balance are some if the factors it fails to simulate. Of course no test can be perfect and it’s impossible to incorporate ALL of these factors into come thing like the draft camp, but even so, I think the results of this test just do not end up being indicative of what a kid kicks like in a game.

TOP 10 Kicking Test! He cant be all that bad. He may find it hard to fix at WINDY TULLA

Jason Johnson’s kicking was poor when he first started .He turned it around and could kick left foot goals from outside 50.

Disposal looks to be poor at times. Can certainly find it by the sounds of things and probably close to elite in a few other areas as well.

Assign Jobe as his mentor who was also an average kick early on but turned it around.

Again…Albert’s not happy so I’m happy.

Definitely got the Patrick Cripps about him, looks similar and plays much the same.

Kicking can’t be that bad if finished top 10 in combine test. And the beep test & 3km results fantastic.

Averaged 30possessions and 8 tackles a game.

Will be a great selection IMO.

Yep.
We’re farkin SET BABY!!!
LIDFARKINOOOORFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Definitely got the Patrick Cripps about him, looks similar and plays much the same.

Kicking can’t be that bad if finished top 10 in combine test. And the beep test & 3km results fantastic.

Averaged 30possessions and 8 tackles a game.

Will be a great selection IMO.

Or, you could have titled your thread ‘Benvenuto’ a Essendon Dylan Clarke.

Why did my thread get deleted? If you look at the timings of our posts mine was clearly first at 9pm, whereas redbulls was second at 9.01pm?

Got no friends and everyone else hates you!

Many are saying this is the best midfielders draft in years and this bloke led the contested numbers in both the tac cup and the champs. Has some limitations but geez he can get the ball

Massive steal I rekon

Was he not talked about at our 2nd round picks?

Seems a steal at pick 63!

Welcome lad

Happy with this pick wish we got Scarenberg though!

Reads like a running machine but goes at only 50% by foot. Left footer. Maybe from the Eastern Rangers. Maybe a Buddha replacement.

Why did my thread get deleted? If you look at the timings of our posts mine was clearly first at 9pm, whereas redbulls was second at 9.01pm?

1 Like

Absolutely stoked with this pick!
I was one of a few who put his name up at 29, really rate him! Massive steal like the others have said

Good mates with McGrath. Tough as nails but needs to vastly improve his kicking.

Yep massive steal it seems

Welcome!