#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Avoiding stuie Wynd??

Havenā€™t seen the first half yet, but others have commented he had a run-with on Tim Kelly ??

It was mentioned during the commentary in the first quarter that he was wearing Kelly like a glove.

2 Likes

Keep in but play onball.

1 Like

ā€˜I loved every minute of it.ā€™ :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looked to be playing bona fide mid to me. Saw him in the centre at a fair few bounces.

Great interview.

Looked very excited to get his first game under his belt.

1 Like

Well spoken young kid. Very strong.

2 Likes

His defensive running was great, thought he would of played more game time. Heā€™ll find enough footy with a few games to build continuity. Will have 25 plus if he stays in the team until the bye.
Heā€™s the exact upcoming player weā€™re looking for; crash and bash, defensive mid, run with player, shovels it out to our classier players. It would be foolish to not persist with him.

5 Likes

He was the designated negative mid when he went there, not strictly on one bloke but his job was pretty clearly to stop cats getting cheap clearances

3 Likes

His defensive running was great, thought he would of played more game time. Heā€™ll find enough footy with a few games to build continuity. Will have 25 plus if he stays in the team until the bye.
Heā€™s the exact upcoming player weā€™re looking for; crash and bash, defensive mid, run with player, shovels it out to our classier players. It would be foolish to not persist with him.

2 Likes

You can say that again

5 Likes

Groundhog day?

Fark i hope he doesnā€™t get dropped for Myers

5 Likes

Myers has photos.

Hope he gets another week or two to see what he needs to improve on.

Myers stalks the halls at Tullamarine threatening every young mid that theyā€™ll be dropped. Appears out of no where. Like some kind of boogey man.

1 Like

I hope that we recognised on the weekend that players that can cover the ground as well as hit targets are far more important than kid protectors

4 Likes

I might be making too much of this but when he gave off the handball to hepp for the goal he appeared to deliberately turn his back to the Geelong player to give hepp an extra bit of space to get the kick away. When you look at the reverse angle hepp takes the ball and looks around almost doing a double take like he canā€™t believe the space is there.

2 Likes

Will get the lemonade & sars for Myers. Count on it.

2 Likes