#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

They really should just leave this to the pros

1 Like

Well all our best 22 have been in excellent health and you’d be hard pressed to name any senior player who hasn’t been superb all farking year. Where would those magic list spots open up?

SARCASM EMOJI

You monster

5 Likes

oi, pretty sure i got it right

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see your attempt, really though I was just grovelling to blitz royalty

not sure if mentioned - reminds me of Pev coming in when Misiti was injured and blanketing the best opp mids for the next month (yeah i know, not as handsome as the Pev)…

7 Likes

You got an answer right. But there was another arrangement that also worked.

Watched the replay just looking for him and Cripps; it’s good to be able to say I’ve been right in noting that while he’s not a complete player he is VERY good at his speciality.

Can stand up to tackles and dish it out at AFL level as well as VFL :slight_smile:

15 Likes

14th favourite for the rising star after the weekend.

1 Like

Another couple of observations;

Cripps was on for 89% TOG and played as a midfielder for the whole of that time. Clarke ran with him for 82% TOG and was still running with him at the end. Even so its pretty clear Clarke has the tank to be a full time mid and play as a tagger.
During the time 7% TOG Clarke was off the ground Cripps was effectively not tagged and managed about 3 disposals so that put him on track for a 30+ possession game. However there is a potential small sample error in that.

1 Like

There were a few minutes later in the game when Clarke was on and Cripps was not, too.

1 Like

apparently he is one of the best runners at the club, definitely not worried about his tank.

Sounds Shiel is a certainty. Not sure about the other 2 stringer and raz. Clarke wouldn’t wanna make way an uproar would be an understatement

Just realised there’s another for the CK, …

Cromulent Kent!!

1 Like

Zakka

1 Like

Last year, in 1 of the VFL threads, @theDJR described Clarke’s kicking as “cromulent”.
I thought, get outta here djr with ya fandangle words, but it fits.
His kicking really is cromulent :smiley:

3 Likes

Think they have the balls? Wouldn’t be against it

Nope I don’t think they do at all

I just think Shiel gives us an upgrade on Zaka, they both like to run and carry, burst from a contest etc Shiel is much better at it

“Put your ■■■■ away Louie” CK

2 Likes