#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

@ivan

18 Likes

these vids are one of the highlights of my week

That was amazing.

Thereā€™s an ongoing joke in this place that we donā€™t give kids a decent run, even if they perform.

one of their other videos got me listening to Never ever by all saints, now im listening to dido.

Rocky v the dees is awesome. Hadnā€™t seen this before. Freo is pretty funny too

Sorry @Deckham, I thought it was BSDā€™s.

2 Likes

He turned Cripps into a newt.

2 Likes

Easy mistake to makeā€¦ some people think weā€™re the same personā€¦

1 Like

To be clear here @SCarey , ā€¦ Clarke Kent (Superman) is Deksā€™s, ā€œKentā€ (as in the Blitz proverbial sense) Clarke is mine, & I would say for all extents and purposes, Clarke ā€œTheā€ Kent is really actually yours, ā€¦ :thinking:

Although Iā€™m not sure if DJR actually claims copywrite to the use of ā€œTheā€. lol :smirk:

3 Likes

Dylan (CRIPPA) Clarke. That way we will always remember the day he took Cripps to the cleaners.

2 Likes

I hope this doesnā€™t turn into that time Tayte Pears beat Fev.

7 Likes

So heā€™s a Kent now is he?

Yeah ok Iā€™ll claim him as one of mine. We can be brothers!

1 Like

An insider joke, man. Iā€™ll give you a sympathy like. :grin:

1 Like

AC

Was electric

Should get Mr Miaggi in to coach.

Clarke is an Anglo-Irish surname which means ā€œclerkā€. The surname is of English and Irish origin but the original word comes from Latin for clericus.

Etymology. Borrowed from Ancient Greek ĪŗĪ»Ī·ĻĪ¹ĪŗĻŒĻ‚ (klērikĆ³s, ā€œ(adj. in church jargon) of the clergyā€), from ĪŗĪ»įæ†ĻĪæĻ‚ (klĆŖros, ā€œthe clergy, what is allotted, a lot, inheritance, originally a shard used in casting lotsā€).

Dylan ā€œThe clergyā€ Clarke

2 Likes

Should have just gone with the gestalt creature Dylan ā€œThe Parishā€ Clarke.

Ah fark, stop encouraging themā€¦

Would have been nice to see him in the team earlier. Lets see how he backs it up against the Hawks.

Given he spent the game either on the ball or on the bench to achieve the influence he did against Carlton, it majorly depends on the ā€œroleā€ Woosha gives him against Hawthorn.