#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Yeah
Just a meat and potatoes player IMO.

Woosha would say that about every player in the team, just to give the media nothin’. I reckon if someone asked if there’s a match up for Hooker he’d go “we will weigh up our options and consider who we feel best will perform a role for the team”.

4 Likes

they don’t do it often these days and he wasn’t the man last year when they did, preferring Daniel Howe. Haven’t seen much of them this year but if anyone went to Lachie Neale 2 weeks ago they did a shithouse job of it.

2 Likes

O MY

Shiels is more likely to tag Clarke than O’Meara

Backed up last weeks game with another good one.

1 Like

Gave him a vote today. Got plenty of it whilst doing a number on his opponent. Love the way he goes about it

1 Like

He is 3-0 In his AFL career.

Didn’t look out of place at all backing up after last weeks mammoth effort.

3 Likes

It’s like Omeara wasn’t even there.

6 Likes

He wasn’t on JOM all game, he kept swapping throughout the game. Whoever he went to went quiet for that period.

2 Likes

Best 22

Blanketed his multiple opponents and although nowhere near as offensively damaging as last week, he still picked up a cool 23 pozzies himself. Some of his handballs in close to players streaming out of the middle or contests were sublime. And missed. Unheralded, but very important to our structure now.

10 Likes

Dylan must play every game for the rest of the season. 2 scalps in 2 weeks. 23 disposals, 12 contested at 83% efficiency. He did a job on Omeara at the same time.

5 Likes

It’s still a little baffling he wasn’t given a go earlier

2 Likes

Like that he is playing within his limitations.
He is curbing his direct opponent which is great but when he gets the footy he is at peace with the fact that he is a very ordinary kick so he handballs to a teammate more often than not.

I reckon for his career to have longevity he does need to find a way to become a semi decent kick but for now this approach will do.

5 Likes

Goes alright

Kicked fine tonight…

1 Like

Kid should have been in the team ages ago. I loved that he didn’t back down in the push and shove either.

8 Likes

That pass to Walla in the last, though…:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Two Dylans are better than one.

2 Likes