#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Got the nom this week, well done lad.

33 Likes
31 Likes

Kid can’t kick :crazy_face:

Well done Clarkey, well deserved.

2 Likes

Rhys Palmer could never kick and he won the Rising Star.

Edit: good on him, also.

2 Likes

awesome

Yeah!! Well done Dylan, or as I like to call him “the glove”, a bit of a 90s basketball reference there, but 3 games into his career and twice he has shut down opposition midfielders whilst getting plenty of footy himself.

1 Like

Congrats Dylan! Hope it gives him further encouragement for the rest of the year!

Palmer was more of an outside player though.

Can’t kick and outside is not a great combination.

8 Likes

he’s going better than alright. That’s a very impressive start since he’s done it against very good players.

Sidenote - Parish is only one year older than Clarke, but has played 66 games compared to Dylan’s 3.

2 Likes

Richly deserved.

2 Likes

I’m excited too, but I also think a chemistry has just matured possibly because the likes of Clarke, Parish, Langford, Redman, Draper, Francis, Laverde, Ridley, Begley and Zerk have spent a fair bit of time together in the twos and have evolved a chemistry there, that most of them are translating to the senior team, and the others soon will, and bringing their own confidence and not relying on the established players to show the way.

9 Likes

I just can’t believe draper did his knee. Fark

10 Likes

Glad this kid is receiving the attention he deserves. Hes an absolute steal. Congrats Dylan!

3 Likes

Great clip

38 Likes

3 Likes

You need to lay off the KFC Mike

7 Likes

That is exactly what that photo would have looked like in 1994. The more things change etc.

2 Likes

That’s a happy group. Good to see. Woosh nearly choked on the words ‘run with’ though.

16 Likes