#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Just for a change Parker wasn’t dominant against us. He did prove a danger when moved forward though. Even a hobbled Kennedy and a defender asked to ruck absolutely smashed our midfield today. Thought Clarke did his job today. His namesake however…

1 Like

Woosha doesn’t tag but Clarke has forced his hand.

He’s playing very well for a kid that’s played 6 games.

3 Likes

I agree with this.

He has come back to the field a bit in his last couple. Not surprising given he was absolutely elite the first week or two.

Knowing Dyl he will be doing everything he can to get his performance levels up. ■■■■■■ good footballer this kid. So very pleased we have given him a go.

Need a monster effort from this kid today on Cunnington.

I’m a fan and have been pushing for him to get more games all year, however his last few weeks against GWS/WCE/Swans have been just okay IMO. Not poor. But also a fair way off the Cripps/O’Meara efforts in his first couple of games.

Hope he kills it and absolutely buries Cunnington at every opportunity today.

3 Likes

This guy is a competitive animal in the Jason Johnson mould. JJ couldn’t hit the side of a barn either and was good enough to win a couple of B&Fs when the team was stacked with stars. I think he needs a big game to hold his place in the team, but I don’t think we have anyone else with the skillset to take on Cunnington.

1 Like

What a gun

2 Likes

He’s the difference for mine so far.

Killing another top midfielder (and a dirty one at that).

@MadBomberSean and @rylandoz, you guys still want Snelling in for Clarke?

3 Likes

He’s in our best, he’s getting serious treatment and loving it.

9 tackles, 4 above the next players (Merrett and Redman, Anderson on 4). Only a few disposals behind Cun*ington.

shut Cunngton down, he is a beast in clearances for Norf

1 Like

Bravo, young man! Rapt for him.

1 Like

Much love.

In my votes.

13 possessions versus Cunnington’s 15.

12 tackles to 5.

7 Likes

Well done Clarke. Tough without being dirty. Just gets the job done

1 Like

Only had 13 possessions. Drop him.

1 Like

Nope,

Langford only had 13 too and Clarke offers more. So langers makes way for Heppel.

2 Likes

we can rely on this guy
how many games have we lost since he was in the team?

Lol

You realise I was joking?

His value is not in how many possessions he gets but how many his opposing player gets.

2 Likes