#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Amazing game by this kid. Had double the kicks Cunnington did - and apparently Cunnington is the toughest player in the comp. please! He strut around and nothing. Great game Dylan :+1:

2 Likes

Clarke on Cunnington.

Cunnington is such a DIICK

I agree Clarke played a decent game on Cunnington, but I still believe his disposal is such a concern that I would prefer to have Snelling in the side.

From 6 games heā€™s going at 79%.

For an inside mid thatā€™s elite.

I canā€™t recall any howlers at all today from Clarke.

I saw just about every one of his teammates kick it out on the full in the last qtr though.

5 Likes

My favorite bit was Cunnington giving him lip before the bounce in Q4 and then doing nothing again

3 Likes

YIKES

16 Likes

Well maybe Snelling can play forward pocket whilst Raz has a rest. Now maybe you can stop banging on about Clarke, cause youā€™re seriously the only one whoā€™d drop him based on the job heā€™s doing.

3 Likes

Wow

I heard that ā€˜Viceā€™ have already offered him a gig post footy. :blush:

Heā€™s a ripper. Wore Cunnington like a glove. And heā€™s farking tough around the contest.

1 Like

Loved his game today. North constantly tried to rough him up and he wasnā€™t having any of it. Gave as good as he got

5 Likes

LOL at one of them starting an actual fight with Clarke just before a throw-in so he couldnā€™t get onto Cun*ington in time.

Ump should have called it a holding-the-man free.

1 Like

TheClarke to shut down both Crouch brothers single-handedly

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t care if he had the worst disposal in the team (which he doesnā€™t) because what heā€™s brought to the side is something nobody else has since Peveril & something we have desperately needed. Just about the ONLY constant of EFC sides over the last decade has been the oppositions best mids routinely feasting on our carcass. Week after week year after year we have seen guys like Cunnington, Cripps, Parker & Kelly have a free reign to do as they pleased & rack up huge disposals, goals & regularly cost us matches. Clarke has changed that outcome, he has once again taken one of the oppositions biggest weapons & significantly reduced their output. That for mine is worth so much. If Cunnington has his season average 27-28 disposals they win - its that simple.

22 Likes

Never used to understand the need for taggers until we brought in Clarke. He has been as instrumental as anyone in our seasons revival

You always need a tagger and Iā€™ve been critical of the club for it for years. I used to get so sick of seeing opposition mids rack up 35+ touches whilst we sat there and watched. Dylan should have been in the side a lot earlier

20 Likes

5-1 since heā€™s been in the side and itā€™s a midfield missing smith and now Heppel. Canā€™t deny his influence.

Loved the mark and hits tackling was immense all game.

3 Likes

Imagine if he slotted it from 55 out

2 Likes

The first job of any coach on match day is to prevent the opposition playing the way they want to play. Itā€™s always better being the hunter. Dylan is a hunter.

1 Like

Lol at the woosh in the conference refusing to use the word tag instead going with he played a role for us.

Yeah whatever, that was taggiest of tags after quarter time.

12 Likes