#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Is a hard kid to bring down.

Has an uncanny ability to just shrug guys aside and has a brilliant side step to allow him enough time to feed to a passing teammate.

Does his role to perfection.

4 Likes

Minus the plaster cast

1 Like

Is te haircut some kind of gag? Needs to go.

For someone who looks slightly built, he loves the contest and rarely gets an arm pinned.

He’s very very good at getting the arms up and getting a handball off when under pressure.

1 Like

Don’t mess with a winning formula. Give him a job on one of the Suns chief ball-winners. Lachie Weller or David Swallow probably.

1 Like

Can evade and fend off a tackle

Shouldn’t mock players for wearing a helmet
His choice.

3 Likes

No surprise the umps targeted him after Norf squealed last week. He is also far more creative than what most people credit him for. Really good hands in close and can break a tackle well

6 Likes

Coming along nicely.

Give him a 2 year deal quick!

2 Likes

I’m not panicking about any players not signed up yet.

You’d have to be a fool, or otherwise surplus to requirements to leave this team.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s the modern era and whilst I agree with you the truth is it’s also a job and if you could possibly double your income you would atleast look into it. Some of these ■■■■ clubs like the Aints or Suns have a ton of cap room and are desperate to get quality in.

This bloke has a 6-1 win loss record. He barely knows what it feels like to lose a game of AFL footy.

1 Like

Knows his disposal limitations and doesn’t try to bite off more than he can chew.

3 Likes

AFL app

I hope he doesn’t become too closely defined as a tagger. There is a really decent inside mid there just waiting for a chance to show it.

5 Likes

Wat

1 Like

Lock him in.

Why? He makes an exceptional tagger (even if we don’t call him that).

Just continue to work on it with him and continue to help him improve his game. He is that very rare type of player that can restrict his opponent and positively impact the contest, and arguably get as much of the ball.

I don’t think any of these kids are going to leave, pretty tight group who know they are close to something.

Clarke is a beast, I’d be unleashing him against the suns, letting off the tagging role and see what he can do going for it.

3 Likes