#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Myers doesn’t even spend 50% of the time on the ball!

(Which I guess makes his clearance numbers impressive.)

So are you saying we need Myers & Clarke?
Clarke is a running machine. Fingers crossed he gets a crack this week

Numbers might be good. Quality of clearances are ■■■■

1 Like

Most clearances in general are.

With the weather I’d be bringing in two smaller players for Joe and even give another tall a rest Stewart, just don’t see the point in flogging him for no reason. Comes in fresh to play CHF next week.

Play a small forward line and stringer as the focal point. Really try for a running and hack footy game just moving the ball forward contest after contest. Clarke would be perfect this week, Langford too as he doesn’t fumble as much.

1 Like

ehh wrong thread but,

Now’s the time for the LAV n LANG show

LAV
LANG
STEW
STRING
FANTA (swapping with LONGY on a wing/mid)
WALLA

forward line

2 Likes

Call me crazy but i think Myers and Clarke could compliment each other quite well. Clarke gets the scrap to Myers, uses the big body to get out a clearance.

If we must persist with Myers (and his clearances are respectable), put someone inside with him that will compliment his game style. Let Clarke do the grunt work and tackling, Myers to clean up.

Geez this coaching game is easy!

2 Likes

Get ball.

Take slow, awkward step to the left.

Don’t look.

Hoof it high and long.

7 Likes

does he tackle?

You’re crazy

3 Likes

I would rather Langford comes in instead of Clarke (if I was choosing just one). I think there is a good chance of both

I thank the honourable member for their question. In fact, yes he does. He has had 10, 15, 7 and 5 tackles this year. The recent slump I attribute to North of Melbourne’s inability to possess the football this past weekend.

Those first two efforts, I further note, were game highs.

The members on the other side of this place would have you believe there is no problem: they say “this is fine”. Well, I say “this is not fine”. We must take action, and not just in the fullness of time. I say, we must take action now.

I do hope both sides of this place can come to agreement on this, and let me make one thing perfectly clear: fark Carlton.

16 Likes

Who the fark is getting our clearances?

So he can lay a tackle and also apply pressure, I can now see why he isn’t getting a game.

13 Likes

I would like Dylan Clarke to be named in Essendon’s 22 to play Carlton on Saturday please and thank you.

Did I do it right?

3 Likes

Almost, you just need to slag someone off as part of having your opinion. A player, coach, club official, another poster, anybody will do really.

3 Likes

yeah do what the gadget operator says.

I wonder what the excuse will be to not play Clarke this week.

Tackles and gets clearances something 4 all Australians can’t do in the seniors.

He has a surname for a first name… never been a fan

Joel ‘smithy’ Corey

1 Like