#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

good call by you!

1 Like

I had him rated 19th in that draft. Had Mutch, Begley and Ridley also there abouts in the 20s and early 30s. Safe to say I was very happy with Dodoro that night.

4 Likes

Tough first half but looks decent

Great dish to the Capt for a goal

Nice start to hopefully a long career in the red and black.

1 Like

Hard to tell on the telly but was he tagging?
Seemed like every stoppage I saw him at he was standing next to Selwood or Dangerfield.

Definitely keep him in for mine

1 Like

Thought he was pretty poor tbh other than a good give to Heppell early on.

That said, deserves a run of at least 3 games to settle and hopefully play the same game he has been playing in the 2s.

1 Like

Just keep him in.

1 Like

It wasn’t a great game no, but you got glimpses of what he has, and what he can bring. Keep him in I would agree.

2 Likes

Should play instead of that crab Myers. In & under hard nut, never gonna be flashy but has lots of upside. Must persist with him.

13 Likes

did they say he was from rowville in the commentary?

2 Likes

Yes. Rowville and Knox falcons were his junior clubs. Mynott is also from Rowville. Mynott’s old man (“Monster”) is a local legend out that way and one of the most outstanding people you’d ever hope to meet.

1 Like

Not bad. Some decent signs.

1 Like

cheers.

what a fine young man he must be!

1 Like

Looked a bit overawed at times.

Probably needs some time to I adjust to manic speed of inside work

1 Like

Regardless of output should be given 4 or so games at the level to settle in. First ever game line up on Selwood, danger and Ablett. FK.

14 Likes

Keep him in. Will only improve as he adjusts to the speed of the game. Would have learnt a lot from today.

1 Like

Wish he’d got a few more centre stoppages. Played HFF most of the day.

6 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

Some good signs that showed an honest and natural footy instinct.

1 Like