Ben Pahor - November 11, 2016 - 1:35 pm

Name: Dylan Clarke
Position: Midfield
DOB: 06-09-1998
Height: 187cm
Weight: 85kg
Draft range: 20-30

Pub summary
Hard inside midfielder, who racks up huge possession numbers.

LATEST NEWS

Strengths

Wins a high number of possessions
Wins clearances
Hard working
Contested ball
Endurance
Weaknesses

Foot skills
Pace
Overall

Clarke is a hard working inside midfielder who wins plenty of the ball. He led the Under-18 Championships earlier this year in disposals, clearances, contested possessions and hard ball gets.

He is a reliable player, who has a great attitude and always gets his hands dirty in the contest.

Lacks a bit of pace, but has a good engine and can go all day.

Under 18-Championships statistics

Games: 4
Average disposals: 24.7
Average contested possessions: 12.7
Total goals: 3
Average marks: 3.5
Average tackles: 3.7
Average clearances: 5.5
Average clangers: 2.2
Average inside 50s: 2.7

Dylan Clarke v VC (2016 Under 18 Championships)

Why did my thread get deleted? If you look at the timings of our posts mine was clearly first at 9pm, whereas redbulls was second at 9.01pm?

Who cares big fella, they merge all the time. No specialty/benefits in being the one starting a thread

Pub summary is the same as, ā€˜Robbo says:ā€™

Dylan Clarke v Allies (2016 Under 18 Championships)

Not too bad as a player probably one of the few i liked. Needs to work on kicking big time

Why did my thread get deleted? If you look at the timings of our posts mine was clearly first at 9pm, whereas redbulls was second at 9.01pm?

Because his was more relevant to the times

Dylan Clarke (2016 NAB AFL U18 All Stars)

Like it.

Very pleased with this selection.

Great value. Almost the best inside midfielder in it IMO.

Anti Connors mechanism

Not going anywhere if his best mate is at the club.

Winning!

Certainly knows how to find the footy and averaging 8 tackles a game is immense.

https://twitter.com/rileybev/status/802089630543671296

https://twitter.com/mattbalmer7/status/802089512985772032

Welcome Clarke,

Must help to get to a club with a good friend.

Sounds like we are stocking up on potential inside midā€™s to replace jobe, hocking, howelett and co. Hopefully we can get his kicking sorted.

Given heā€™d know about the AFL environment throught his brother at north, heā€™ll probably be surprised to find out he doesnā€™t have to buy his own kit.

Thats a good story after Rhys and Darcy. Looks a solid inside mid, needs to working on kicking big time

Who cares big fella, they merge all the time. No specialty/benefits in being the one starting a thread

Especially since the merge dialog box doesnā€™t give any indication which is which when the two threads have the same titleā€¦

This is my boy. Samwoods boy. Doesnā€™t matter what went before, weā€™ve just picked up the best clearance mid in the draft. Welcome to Essendon Dylan. Donā€™t spend any time on Bomberblitz though mate, ā– ā– ā– ā–  getz real around here.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. I reckon they will develop him into a disciplined tagger.

I remember once after I kicked a goal the full back said ā€œyou kick like a c**tā€, and after watching that YouTube, I think this guy has my kicking style. Hope he can handball, Iā€™m on the bandwagon.

Amazing he was still there for us given as many have pointed out, how high he was expected to go. The highlights appeared a similar type to Will Hams, however bigger, some more pace and probably more likely to make it.

Welcome Dylan!

Seems to be really good overhead also.