#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Totally agree.

They need responsibility of owning the midfield and being accountable.

Langers when he has come in doesn’t have confidence because the role he plays is different to the one he plays at VFL level and more suited to his style.

Clarke is the beast/enforcer and Langford is the class.

Together they compliment each other and they need opportunities to adapt at the next level.

5 Likes

BRING
HIM

( can someone finish that off for me)

One very good sign is that Clarke seems to play better in more heavily contested games. He appeared to be down last week against North, when the going was easier, but in both the Williamstown game ( wet as) and yesterday, he arguably performed better, while others “star” against weak opposition. ( which is fair enough)

Edit. Did I say he was down last week ? Still had 30 disposals. and 6 more than that yesterday.

Dinky loopy kicks? anyone seen our captains kicks this year?

7 Likes

I wasn’t having a go at him…aiming to say at worst his kicks were creating 50/50 contests
and I think all his other attributes still make him a worthy inclusion.

Official stats

38 disposals (27 in the first half)
7 marks
6 tackles

8 Likes

Damn it 6 tackles… well below his average of 9 so far😀

3 Likes

Isn’t there some sort of clause in our constitution that if you get 40 touches in the 2s and get overlooked for senior selection you are legally allowed to assassinate all the selectors?

8 Likes

11 in the 2nd half?

delist not making kpis.

2 Likes

Jerrett had 35. I presume they actually played him on the wing, you know, his best position.

Not calling for his recall btw, though he’ll probably get it and he’ll probably disappear in a forward pocket again.

1 Like

Jerrett was high half forward

2 Likes

Get this 19 year old wrecking ball into the side asap!

2 Likes

kicking, although way better, is still a work in progress, but I’d give him a shot anyway. Everything else appears to be ready, and we crying out for a player of his type.

Exactly
I’d bring both Clarke & Langford in.

1 Like

while a work in progress, haven’t see a turnaround like this since jobe.

2 Likes

Yep. Just goes to show; you can improve someones kicking.

1 Like

He has to be picked.

29 Likes

Yep, now Neeld is gone surely this guy gets a game.

2 Likes

Fark! I didn’t know he was going THAT well.

So he’s in form PLUS he’s exactly the kind of wrecking ball we need to get into the mix.

3 Likes

IN.

2 Likes