'Infractions' Ralph

So today he has tweeted:

"Huge show of faith in Brendan McCarthy with a summer contract extension coming".

He's referring to the Bulldogs coach.   I think this is just about worthy of a name change for the Brow! infractions.

:confusedface:

He’s just another one of those knobs who has tickets on himself and thinks he is more important than the players of the game he reports on.

Someone has made a spelling error on Twitter it looks like. Unacceptable!

wouldn't know about that... he's blocked me on Twitter

tumblr_moz7qn600Z1s5cx9po1_r1_250.gif

the new McCarthyism.

So today he has tweeted:

"Huge show of faith in Brendan McCarthy with a summer contract extension coming".

He's referring to the Bulldogs coach.   I think this is just about worthy of a name change for the Brow! infractions.

JR has an awful lot on his mind.  So a little memory helper - just remember the Beatles and Paul.  You D.A.

We should all refer to him as John McCarthy now and go on Twitter and bag the ■■■■ out of John McCarthy.

o wait

tumblr_moz7qn600Z1s5cx9po1_r1_250.gif

Minus brows, he looked a bit like Todd Kenney

Just another Journo who wants to be the star, wants to be bigger than the sport. These idiots think because they write about it, they somehow contributing to growing the code.

Still remember his segment with KB the day or so after the Robinson Black Ops Fridge interview.

Something along the lines of

‘there wasn’t the smoking gun we were all looking for Kevin. the evidence we wanted to see, anything that would brin this club to its knees’

The guys a flog

What day was it he said infractions would be given to players? August 7th wasn't it?

Live every day like it's Infractions Day. 

HA!

Yes.

However we need an anniversary of he's 'prediction'. I want to break twitter when the year mark is reached.

Yes.

However we need an anniversary of he's 'prediction'. I want to break twitter when the year mark is reached.

He's getting a good whack on twitter at the moment.

What was Infractions Nostradamus?

Yes.

He's getting a good whack on twitter at the moment.

Can't seem to understand why either. He's a bright one isn't he. Refers to us as "you Essendon supporters"

Two words: FARK HIM!