#39 Ross McQuillan - Leaving On A Jet Plane

If he’s anything like McKenna I’ll take him :+1:

6 Likes

22 Likes

OOh Aye!! Another fooking Oirishman…Connor says tanks!!

4 Likes

It’s a scientific fact that red things go faster

5 Likes

Another Big Mac

We love the Mc surnames.

Out: McNiece
In: McQuillan

agree

1 Like

6 Likes

This was mooted in July or earlier. Fantastic news.

ESSENDON is in the box seat to sign Irish standout Ross McQuillan for next season.

AFL.com.au revealed last week that the Bombers and Tigers were both keen to recruit McQuillan, the most promising prospect from last year’s AFL Europe Combine.
It is believed Essendon will bring the 20-year-old from Country Armagh to Australia again in the near future and his preference is to play in the red and black, alongside countryman Conor McKenna.

McQuillan, who stands 186cm, ran the fastest 20m time at the combine (2.77sec), plays in an aggressive manner and is already a good kick on both feet.

4 Likes

StKilda can have their Jacks, we have got the Macs

2 Likes

let’s hope this isn’t a McSteak…

14 Likes

If McKenna’s nickname is Irish what’s going to be Mcquillians nickname

2 Likes

Ditto?

8 Likes

Or even worse… McRibs…

BRING.

Classic Dodoro

“which would make him the quickest player on our list”

5 Likes

the Irish blokes are great half backs. Speed, aggression & brilliant kicking skills.

Can he go play for the Tiwi Bombers in the off season to pick up some Mangook skills?
I’d make that compulsory.

Plop him at half back and hand ball it to him and watch him go. If he does that he can replace Zaharakis by mid season. He already sounds tougher than him, and probably faster and a better kick on both sides that Zaharakis.

3 Likes

You’ve literally never seen the bloke play and already have him replacing our only 200 gamer.

36 Likes

What number is he?

I need a new number for my jumper & It’s going to either McQuillan or Riccardi

Absolutely- The 200 gamer is cooked mate

1 Like

Make him a forward