3rd Annual BB BBQ Intraclub. It's ended! Photos up! - Planning for 4th begins. TBC

Sucks that Hurley is injured hopefully not too bad

1 Like

We all know it one of pissy bones in the wrist but he will be out for 12 weeks

Who is 32 on the red team?

“knock to the wrist” - Julian De Stoop.

the way he was holding it in a sling, it didnt seem like just a “knock”

To whoever at the club made this stream happen: thank you. Living where Essendon never comes it’s genuinely great during the pre-season to have a morning of football with people talking about Essendon.

16 Likes

Josh Green now in green

1 Like

rehab guys have left the second oval.

Second half starts NOW.

Typical Essendon it’s just a knock then find out later he’ll miss 12 weeks

A little bit of rain & everyone goes away. Good thing we play at Etihad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m one of the few left in this pocket, will Bob Woods stop me if I wandered upstairs to say hello?

Loving the way the team is looking

Draper yet to be allowed out of full-forward.

Smith is going to huge for us in the midfield. I’d be patient with Clarke, there’s something there to work with, just a natural competitive beast. Guelfi looks very assured for a pick 80 whatever, unobtrusive type mid but constantly in the frame buzzing about and presenting options. McKenna quieter that quarter but agree that a lot of teams are going to have to put a lot of work into stopping him or he’ll tear them up. Oh and I may be the eternal optimist but I haven’t given up on Jerrett, one of the better contributors for the red I thought.

6 Likes

Langford is a blooody good forward for a midfielder.

Leading mark and goal. Take note, Mr Hooker.

58-25

2 Likes

McNeice doing some nice stuff.

Zerrett runs down Conor. Backhander, so fifty too.

Out on the full snap by the red team as a result.

Smart disposal by Langford.

Strachan marks. For the fifteenth time today, I’m asked who he is.

Green is now in green.

Fletch anecdote about boxing training. Ambrose KO’d Gleeson one time sparring.

2 Likes

Langford looking really composed a couple of times this quarter… as @thedjr stated… all in the F50

1 Like

Laconically quick decision from the Lang.