3rd Annual BB BBQ Intraclub. It's ended! Photos up! - Planning for 4th begins. TBC

It’s with great pleasure that I can once again announce the third annual Bomberblitz BBQ!

So when is it?

SATURDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2018. Intraclub kicks off at 10am.

Where is it?

275 Melrose Drive, Melbourne Airport 3045, Victoria, Australia

What is it?

Basically it’s a small(ish) gathering where we borrow the third floor balcony, chat all things Essendon (we’ve had a mod attend every year so you can still be banned!), watch an intra club match and enjoy the smells and taste of a BBQ.

If you thought hot chips were good at the football, wait till you watch having a sausage on bread.

Is it free?

Yes!

I’d like to attend, do I need to do anything special?

Please PM me your name so I can keep track of who is attending and also pass on the names to the club if needed. We don’t anticipate someone doing something silly but it’s good to make sure. Feel free bring along your family. I’ll also be making name tags again to make life easier as well.

Do I need to bring anything?

No. However the last couple of occassions nearly everyone attended brought something along. If you want to bring something please post it here so I can update the list. If you say you’ll bring something but suddenly can’t attend please PM me (PMing Mendozza in this case won’t do you much good) as soon as possible so we can make other arrangements, particular if you bring something important like bread!

Just a quick update and we are well into the teens for attendance!

Also just an update of who is bringing what.

Confirmed.

• Sausages (Soulnet, jackie_mihocek)
  • Cookings Utensils (Soulnet)
  • BBQ Cleaner (Soulnet)
  • Sauces (nackers)
  • Napkins (nackers)
  • Donuts (theDJR)
  • Bread (Tippa-the-Iceberg)
  • Coleslaw (Tippa-the-Iceberg)
  • Onion (hambo)
  • Slow cooked spicy onions (coldblood)
  • Bacon (wimmera1)
  • Ice (True_Value_Blitzer)
  • Paper plates & Salad (fire_and_irons)
  • Plastic cuttlery (if needed for salads and particular desserts)

Important!

• Rubbish Bags

Optional Extra!

• Soft Drink
  • Plastic Cups
  • Anything else you’d like to contribute.

Can I bring Alcohol?

No. This is strictly a no alcohol event. You can drink later, but off the premisis.

Other Things

I’m not sure if the bombershop is open or if we’ll be able to arrange a tour for those who haven’t been on a tour yet. I’ll let you know when I can confirm.

I’m still not convinced

Have a look at last year’s event then.

I’m interstate or overseas, can I attend?

Yes. Tullamarine airport is just next door.

Who do we have to thank?

Pretty much anyone associated with the club. Huge thanks again to Katie for forwarding my request to the right people!

Lastly

We like nice things so ask those who attend to be well behaved. Please don’t disgrace yourself, bomberblitz or the club.

Thanks for reading and hope you can attend!

11 Likes

Is there training or intraclub game or just BBQ?

Intra club

2 Likes

You’re a star Ricardo.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Who does the intraclub report if we’re all eating snags?

One hand for the snag, one hand for the donut, one hand for the binoculars, one hand for the phone. Easy.

3 Likes

Only one man could achieve such a thing …

Edit: Beaten.

1 Like

A vegetarian blitzer!

1 Like

A vegetarian Blitzer NO WAY

Soooo…do we throw our names up now, or…?

Just updated the opening post.

Lol.

2 Likes

BBBBQ

BomberBlitzBarBeQue

1 Like

BBBBBBQB

Bomber Blitz’s Bluddy Brilliant BarBe Que Bash.

Are you bringing the coffee again this year?

Fixed.

3 Likes

If I can get there, yep.

Family Day is the very next Saturday, … which may also be on the cards,… and Saturdays are actually a bit harder than Weekdays for me ATM weirdly.

ras

1 Like

Will it help if I bring one of these?

1 Like