3rd Annual BB BBQ Intraclub. It's ended! Photos up! - Planning for 4th begins. TBC

I couldn’t have loved this post more if I tried.

3 Likes

Yep, post of the year so far.

Great share.

2 Likes

The pose of the guy in the first photo sucks, though.

5 Likes

I’m disappointed that there wasn’t long socks with sandals.

Side chest shot doesn’t suit you.
Next time go the double biceps pose…can’t go wrong !

I find the double-headed cobra suits all occasions.

3 Likes

I thought Fletch looked really good in that pose.

feeling all warm and fussy after reading the last 100 or so posts. I’m upset I couldn’t get down this weekend (had a family commitment) but hopefully next year.

Watched around half of the game on the live stream. we played well. The three S’s make a huge difference.

Been working out with Gleeson?

1 Like

I assume this year’s game will be Saturday, February 23, since the website has this as a training session and it’s on a Saturday.

Still a good four weeks away, if I have that correct, but I hope we’re lucky enough to be invited back.

4 Likes

@Soulnet any news on this?

Pretty sure Soulnet is overseas, not sure when he’s back. Wait, scratch that, I think he’s back already.

2 Likes

If its on the Saturday, I’ll try and attend for the first time. Would be fun to meet more Blitzers in real life, and I love a barbie.

5 Likes

ants at a BBQ - not sure that’s very popular…

14 Likes

4 Likes

we have a myrmecologist amongst us

I dabble.

1 Like

Where is the ‘old people don’t understand the internet’ thread when you need it huh

Oh i’m here. I haven’t asked yet so I haven’t any news.

As usual though I will ask for when the intraclub matches are or the longest training session. I’m not turning up for a captains run (doesn’t last long and is shorter than it takes me to get there).

If there are any other requests for the day or ideas please let me know by say Wednesday and i’ll send an email to the club.

Don’t ask silly questions.

Don’t ask silly questions (worth repeating).

5 Likes

I don’t understand why Doe withdrew his question.

2 Likes