Former #4 Jobe Watson

What a phenomenal captain he's being for us. Returns 2-3 weeks before the expected return of a collarbone injury and plays like he's was never even been injured. Has rack up 30+ the past 3 weeks, a standout for us.

Winning the Brownlow for 2013 would be an inspiration and joy to see the face of those opposition fans who booed him and to whoever thought of acting that offence. 

Keep going Jobe, we all love ya mate. Premiership captain in 2014!

2 Likes
Going to a party tonight and the wifes uncle is gauranteed, as he always does to stir me by asking 'so whens Watson handing back his brownlow? Any intelligent witty come backs I could deliver him?

A mate asked me that very question in an email, and cc’d the rest of the group. I replied ‘when he tests positive’. No response from anybody after that.

You’re not very good at picking mates

Heaps of good coffee these days in the LES/Chinatown and I know one of them is run by some Melbourne mob.

Do you have Muzz Buzz over there? Arguably the worst coffee in the world.

No, but now they do have a very sweet swiss style coffee made with honey and nougat chocolate called the Jobelerone, specifically designed to remove the bitter after taste of CAS.

Is this thread still about coffee or should I read the last 3 pages?

Don’t get bitter.

Is this thread still about coffee or should I read the last 3 pages?

If jobe wants to leave I just hope we get fair trade.

And not for a flat white. We need a short…

No i wasn’t going there.

That’s a Gary Coleman.

you can tell its all getting to him. he looks mentally exhausted. but what a effort he has made. He is busting his ■■■■ for this club while stants and zaka have looked utterly pathetic for weeks

jobe is a champion.

No wonder he broke his shoulder. He's been carrying team for so long.

1 Like

I may get shot down for this, but he reminds me a lot of Kobe Bryant in the NBA (but liked more by opposition supporters). Kobe and Jobe always try and will their team over the line and give 100% each and every game and when the going gets tough the other players on their teams look for them to do something and more often than not, they do.

I may get shot down for this, but he reminds me a lot of Kobe Bryant in the NBA (but liked more by opposition supporters). Kobe and Jobe always try and will their team over the line and give 100% each and every game and when the going gets tough the other players on their teams look for them to do something and more often than not, they do.

The difference is, Kobe takes on all the responsibility and tries to do everything, while Jobe tries to drag his team along with him

Could of won the brownlow this year if he didn't get injured and if we didn't suck so much the last month.

Jobe will still be up there, but Ablett has it this year.

On the Brownlow, Ablett has had a down few weeks, but I don't think he'll miss out. Jobe would be leading it atfer 10 rounds I'd say. Keiran Jack or Hannebery smokeys.

Suprised Jobe didn't include Hirdy coming back from his facial fractures in his top 10 on AFL website.

38 touches and 2 goals. Killed them in the middle.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

38 touches and 2 goals. Killed them in the middle.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Ablettesque

"Captain, my Captain"

Now that is what you do by leading from the front and leading your team to victory.

Best captain in the AFL and if he stays fit, could become a duel brownlow medallist.

His first half on Friday night was the best I have ever seen. His kicking is now first class, best Captain in the AFL and considering the controversy we have gone through the last couple of season is probably the best Captain we have had in my time supporting, IMHO.