Former #4 Jobe Watson

Luwak coffee is the best!

1 Like

You mean Joe?

1 Like

You’re the only joke around here pal.

Go stick your head up a dead bears arsse…

5 Likes

Stats can be made to look like something that’s not even related to relevant context. Stats again are another opinion, not necessarily factual in terms of performance.

You should get a job scabbing for Fairfax right now, your exactly what they look for.

3 Likes

I have a strict policy taught to me by my Father that I should never abuse a woman. In your case, I will make an exception.

People in here need to chill the fk out. Jobe may never get back to brownlow form, but he has had two shot games this year and i put both of them down to poor selection. He was doing too many minutes in the centre at the start, and should have been eased in with bird helping.
The whole team was ■■■■ against Melbourne so ignore that game.
Lyn you are truly a stupid troll, or a 12 yr old troll. Not sure which one.
Barnz you say he needs to play 4 or 5 vfl games. Wrong. You push for mckenna to play, i know who i would rather in the vfl.

His diet has zero to do with his performance change, its more likely the almost 600 days since his last game. You take two years off and roll up at work, see how you go.

The rest of you stfu. He gets pretty much the whole year to come up to speed, he deserves it, he is good enough, and if he finds form he is in our top 5 players.

6 Likes

I’m still wondering if he means Father Tim??

3 Likes

I seriously hope, for your sake, that english is not your first language.

FMD.

2 Likes

Is Lyn1 same same as patrick_bomber?

I thought it was Habib

4 Likes

Lyn1 exchange student from China.

All of them though? I think I read somewhere that 70% of stats can be proven to assist with determining a portion of relevant data that may be pertinent to ease resolution of information scarcity?

No?

2 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

2 Likes

lyn1, caught on camera, bashing out another insightful addition to Bomber Blitz.

15 Likes

Coffee coffee

I just figured he has a double shot.

6 Likes

jJoe Wursfol ,hard name sPell…, coffee coffee ., retires you joke. wHat Ess ndon membras that bout that!?/

3 Likes

I wonder when the Bulldogs are going the rest Bob Murphy?

I wonder when Bob Murphy’s going to Mid Field …